[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Neo is releasing this year, apparently: http://www.euro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: neo.jpg (180 KB, 878x633) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
180 KB, 878x633
The Neo is releasing this year, apparently:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-are-4k-visuals-really-the-best-use-for-playstation-neo-and-project-scorpio

>Several sources have indicated to me that PlayStation Neo launches this year, despite its E3 no-show. If that is the case, it'll be interesting to see how developers utilise its resources, and whether 4K really is the focus. And we can be equally as sure that Microsoft will be watching just as intently as it gears up for its own next-gen roll-out.

I thought Sony was avoiding it at E3 so that they could easily trump the Scorpio, but releasing it a whole year beforehand gives Microsoft a huge advantage. Are they panicking and putting it out first because they know they're gonna be beat?
>>
By announcing Scorpio, Microsoft just halted sales of the xbone.
>>
Is it even known when they're revealing it? Gamescom?
>>
>>341973494
It was balls deep retarded how they started the show with a compact console then ended it with an upgraded one. Nobody is going to get the compact now that they know the next best thing is immediately following it.
>>
Next gen already, huh
>>
>>341973795
>>341973494
Then again it doesn't matter unless you have a 4K TV.

Scropio is the same shit as Xbone only that it's compatible with 4K TVs and not regular 1080p tvs.

So if you buy a Scorpio without a 4K TV then all you got is a $600 paperweight.
>>
>>341973093
When the Xbone 1.5 releases there will be 70m PS4 in the wild you know.
>>
File: Ric-Flair-WWE-video.jpg (589 KB, 1728x905) Image search: [Google]
Ric-Flair-WWE-video.jpg
589 KB, 1728x905
>MFW you have money ready for as soon as the NEO and NX release

I already have a Wii U and PC and 3DS.
>>
>>341975058
Fucking nintendrone
>>
File: 1456409930928.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456409930928.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
I just want a LE Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4.
>>
Microsoft plunded Sony into this dramatic trap of hardware reaction act. Because I am pretty sure that they were first to design a revision, due to their critical vision of lost this console generation. Microsoft won't hesitate in destroying the console game market, since their primary is pc and platform dedicated for their own new OS.
Sony felt cornered and scared, and instead of funding their 1st party and promoting games evolution via talents and programming, now they are choosing an "easy way" to improve games visuals. Easy but painful and damaging their own customers. Bad move, Sony. Fuck you Microsoft.
>>
>>341975058
>money ready for the NX release
You may as well burn it now and get it over with.
>>
File: PS4 2016.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2892) Image search: [Google]
PS4 2016.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2892
>>341974805
>only 70m by the end of next year
Heeeh, doubt it. I'd say between 80m and 90m
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.