[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a cool game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
This was a cool game
>>
>>341969847
yeah
>>
>>341969847
Yeah it was. Too bad it turns to shit the second Vaas dies.
>>
File: Disgustedchink.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Disgustedchink.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>341969847
>all those Maori accents in game
>>
>>341970012
Maori a shit
>>
>>341969946
Vaas never died. He was you all along bro
>>
Generic shooting, piss easy stealth, boring empty world, uninteresting plot, unlikeable characters (aside from Sam). Some panoramas were nice.
Didn't like the game.
>>
I downloaded it because I wanted to give a try to the "normal" chad games like this. I expected a typical normie FPS shit tier experience; what I got was a fucking RAD videogame.

I only felt burnt out after hours and hours, but the island was pretty well done. The story was super good and that Vaas guy was ridiculous, I loved him.
>>
This game is almost 4 years old.
>>
>>341970550
fugg
>>
Some of the NPCS felt too artificial but in general a fun ass game. Driving around not giving a shit, growing STRONGER and turning into the CHOSEN ONE of the native people

Fuck my waito gf and my white-ass friends, I'm staying here to become a legendary warlord. The hallucinations and drug levels were fucking amazing
>>
>>341970650
The game is supposed to poke fun at the "white savior trope".
The writer of the game is a pretty big self-admitted SJW who named a character Amita in Far Cry 4 because of Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
They should have saved the showdown with Vaas for the very end, and let you actually visibly kill him instead of the entire thing being a fucking psychological trip.
>>
>>341969847
agreed, it was a very good game, almost perfect
>>
>>341969847
Honestly Far Cry 3 was fucking amazing. Far Cry 4 was fun too but it didn't had the same magical feel Far Cry 3 had

goat soundtrack too
>>
The characters and story are the worst of the last decade or so
>>
10/10 it had crocs and sharks
Fucking a mate
>>
FC4 was better
>>
Far Cry 3 or 4 lads?
>>
>>341974729
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.