[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im worried about kojima.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (103 KB, 519x298) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 519x298
Theres alot of hype for death stranding and kojima is being held like a god amongst gaming but that trailer just seemed like a bunch of artsy snob bullshit and kojimas tweets make it seem like hes lost his fucking mind.
I feel like this game is getting hyped for the sake of saying fuck konami rather than for its actual merrit.
If this game turns out to be an overhyped piece of shit the internet will explode.
>>
It's Mighty Number Nine all over again, only this time on a much larger scale.
>>
>>341955038
Tweets can't be that long.
>>
No matter how bad a game he makes nobody will lose faith in him or have reason to doubt him. He's set for life.
>>
>>341955038
To be fair it was just fucking announced. Give it more time as more info is shat out of Sony's butthole.
>>
>trailer just seemed like a bunch of artsy snob bullshit
so just like all his other games since MGS?
>>
>>341955038

>artsy snob bullshit

spot the cargo shorts wearing mongoloid
>>
>>341956771
>so just like all his other games since MGS?
You do know that all the Zone of Enders games are "since MGS", right?
>>
I actually can't believe it. You made this same thread a few days ago then someone called you out for making a fake tweet,then to made another fake tweet but this time cropped it so that we can't see the delete button. I'm speechless.
>>
File: image.png (926 KB, 1000x2179) Image search: [Google]
image.png
926 KB, 1000x2179
>>341957195
Welp that wasnt me and i just saw this tweet somewhere else.
Guess i dun fucked up.
Everything i said in my post still stands though.
>>
>>341955987
It's sony's money this time so who cares
>>
Sony's literally building their Jesus right now.
They see how much people love him and how the internet like to make him to be a legend, they saw the perfect opportunity and grabbed it.
Sony's the Patriots building their own big boss.
>>
We haven't even seen anything about what Death Stranding is going to be like. The level of hype is natural regarding the situation.
>>
Death Stranding 2020 release
200hrs of gameplay 60hrs of cutscenes
>>
>>341959385
I'd play it
>>
>>341955038
I'll agree it seemed like artsy shit but folks will hype it because Kojima is a meme
>>
>>341956919
>coming from a tripfag with that name
Talk about irony
>>
>>341955038
Videogames are just a means to an end for him, he wants to get into hollywood to make movies so hes getting big companies to pay big money to hollywood actors to be in his """"""videogames""""""", making contacts.
>>
>>341957047
he was only the producer of ZoE he did pretty much nothing other than take the credit later
>>
>more pseudo-intellectual nonsense

more MGSV tier retardation coming up
>>
>>341955038
I think it was just that koji's game is very early in development, but sony still wanted a trailer from him for e3 so he just threw something together.
>>
*spits out wine*

DID YOU JUST INSULT LORD KOJIMA!?!

*takes off fedora*

Son, you have a lot learn about life.

*takes out five-seven*

Do you wanna say that again, cakeboy?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.