[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has the slowest moving projectile in the game, discounting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1200
>has the slowest moving projectile in the game, discounting Symmetras right click
>incredibly small hitbox

Meanwhile MLG_Dr4g0n_n0_scop3z gets to have arrow hitboxes the size of Roadhog. What fucking gives?
>>
I seriously hope he gets a buff
>>
>>341951040
He either needs bigger orb hitboxes or faster orbs. I know he's a support and all but still, it's fucking ridiculous I can graze someone with the orb and it do nothing whereas with Hanzo I can be a ways off from someone's head and it still counts
>>
>>341951667
there really is nothing wrong with him considering he can do a fuck ton of damage with his orbs
>>
the only problem with zenyatta is that his ult is garbage and 150hp is not enough for a character with slow movespeed and no escape ablilities
>>
His alt fire is useless, you should be able to discord while charging it.
>>
>>341952738

Well I don't play as Zen but is it less useless than say Lucio's? I am still trying to figure out how it works exactly. I see a shield, but it slowly goes down.
>>
the only thing wrong with zenyatta is his health being so low combined with his slow speed, if you can aim he shits out damage
>>
>>341951667
lol just aim better dude whenever i play zen i get more than 20 kills unless the enemy team has a widowmaker
>>
>>341952849
Lucio's ult is basically to cancel out damage from enemy ults
>>
Pretty sure Lucio's is slower.
>>
>>341952849
Lucio's ult gives teammates a shield with 500HP that depletes by 100HP per second
>>
>>341952738
>character with slow movespeed and no escape ablilities

Just as slow as everyone else except tracer and genji. The difference is he is quite big and doesn't move his limbs at all when moving.
>>
>>341952849
Their ults are complete opposite. Lucio will stop huge bursts of dmg from instagibbing (tracer ulti, high noon takes longer to lock on, rip tire etc.), zenyatta will prevent dots and less bursty damage over 6 seconds however people can still be instagibbed by sniper headshots, high noon and just strong burst damage. I think zen ult heals 100hp/s.
>>
>>341950938
How would you "fix" Zenyatta even.
Looks like the kind of guy that would be extremely OP if you give more speed and/or survivability.
>>
>>341955293
Give him 25 bonus shields when his heal isn't out and when discord isn't out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.