[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Zelda game. This is a fact.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Majora Mask.jpg (353 KB, 1380x1266) Image search: [Google]
Majora Mask.jpg
353 KB, 1380x1266
Best Zelda game. This is a fact.
>>
I don't really like TLoZ desu
>>
my favorite is wind waker.
but I can agree that mm is objectively better than oot
>>
>>341950509
Ocarina of Time is my favorite, but I feel that Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are two halves of a whole. Unlike Twilight Princess which is literally Ocarina of Time, but slightly different, Majora's Mask gives you a completely different experience and thus can be enjoyed alongside Ocarina of Time instead of being just better or worse.
>>
>"Best Zelda game"
>Not Okami
>>
>>341950707
WW is really good, buy holy fuck the last part with Medli and the leaf fucker was so bad, i hate those dungeons, almost ruined the game for me
>>
File: OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg (49 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg
49 KB, 256x325
Pic related is the true best Zelda game.
>>
>>341950989
This guy gets it
>>
>>341950509
That's not a Wind Fish faggot.
>>
>Fedoras Mask

Second worst Zelda.
>>
>>341950509
True.
>>
It's the best Zelda because of the atmosphere created by that moon and all the weird stuff, but it's true that a lot of the praise it gets is because it was way less accessible than OoT and so being able to get into it and enjoy was more special and exclusive.
>>
>>341950509
You're right, but you'll be labelled a hipster and a fedora tipper by retards like >>341951671 anyway.

>>341950989
Those wall minibosses and endless talking are enough to place it below every 3d Zelda besides Skyward Sword.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.