[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check out Nairaland's gaming section (basically a Nigerian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160618-193807.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618-193807.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>check out Nairaland's gaming section (basically a Nigerian version of reddit)
>all of the references to owning a console are PlayStations
AHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE LITERALLY SONYGGERS AHAHAHA
>>
Guys, for just a second, imagine being this autistic.
>>
If this post makes you feel better by not having any exclusive or even good games to play in 2016 and 2017, by all means, keep it up OP.
>>
>>341938986

>being so autistic you dig through Nigerian (!) websites to find shitposting material

Jesus Christ, anon, go outside.
>>
why the fuck are you browsing nigerian reddit
>>
File: 1466063657858.jpg (232 KB, 761x478) Image search: [Google]
1466063657858.jpg
232 KB, 761x478
>>341938986
OK, buddy, I think you've been on 4chan for a bit too long for your own good. I mean, you actually thought that joke was anything remotely resembling funny.
>>
>>341939113
But PC has plenty of exclusives.

>>341939154
I went there to search "Numbani" to see if anyone there knew what it meant since it's in their country and I can't find what the word means anywhere else.
>>
>some guys are enjoying playing video games while OP complains about it on /v/
>>
PS4's are cheaper than PC and don't require constant maintenance. So obviously third worlders aren't going to spend their families inheritance just so they can browse r/pcmasterrace
>>
>nigeria
Aren't they all living in mud huts under the rule of crime lords?
>>
Ignore these sony babbies op your thread is mondo cool
>>
>>341940520
They actually have a shitton of laptop gamers. http://www.nairaland.com/1953007/what-pc-game-nairaland
>>
>>341940849
Nigeria experiences constant power outage so laptop gaming is pretty popular there
>>
>>341941273
Yeah I saw that mentioned in one of the comments. I obviously didn't read the whole thread, I just skimmed a few pages.
>>
very nice op keep it up, do you want alien isolation for mortal kombat x?
>>
>>341938986
What's up with that long pinky nail?

>>341939316
>>341939154
>>341939369
I think this thread could become very interesting.
What games do they like, which do they hate, do they have friends, what's their kind of NEET, what are their memes
>>
File: Capture.png (109 KB, 768x1174) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
109 KB, 768x1174
>>341942717
>What games do they like, which do they hate, do they have friends, what's their kind of NEET, what are their memes
Unfortunately a lot of them speak English as a second language + their English has a lot of Nigeria specific slang so you get conversations like this.
>>
>>341942717
>What's up with that long pinky nail?

Generally that's for snorting coke.

I had no idea africans could afford cocaine, though. I thought they mostly just huffed their own poop
>>
coke sure... not scratching nasty stuff...
>>
2 sure ways you know it's a Ruggerall thread;

>it's about playstation
>nigger in the picture
>trying his hardest to start a console war

Pick two.
>>
>>341938986
>Look at nigerian local listings
>The people are black
I think no matter what you are looking at in Nigeria it will have to do with black people.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.