[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone suggested this yet? Asari appear attractive to species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
Has anyone suggested this yet?

Asari appear attractive to species that they can reproduce with due to neurochemical pheromones they naturally give off, causing potential breeding partners of any species to find their similar traits attractive. A human focuses on their figure and eyes. A Salarian focuses on their skin colour and texture. They don't actually physically appear different to different species, the pheromones are just potent enough to distract species towards assets that they have in common.

That, and even if the modern version is fucking garbage, it's still Bioware.

This Asari probably has a health problem that doesn't allow her neurochemical pheromones to work effectively, or at all. This is what an Asari looks like when you're not doped up on their love scent. This is an Asari with a health condition that is unique to Asari.

Maybe she has two Asarian mothers and four Asarian grandmothers or something, I dunno. I do know breeding with another Asari is frowned upon in their culture, not sure if inbreeding eventually leads to genetic defects with Asari. That could be a uniquely Earth trait.
>>
HAHAHA oh man, you deluded mass effect fucks, hey maybe it's because of Reaper Indoctrination that the game looks like shit?
>>
>>341938901
I don't have to give Bioware a penny to keep and open mind.

Worst case scenario they make a bad game and I buy Amiibo instead.
>>
>>341938626
yo she looks like an ugly dude lmao
bruhhhh
>>
>>341938626
I think you put more effort into that than they're putting in their game. Good explanation though. That would be interesting for a side quest or recruitable character, but not a trailer/poster one IMO.
>>
>>341938901
/thread

anybody even interested in mass effect even a little bit after that holocaust of a game called mass effect 3 is fucking delusional
>>
File: 2q8c87l.jpg.png (35 KB, 514x313) Image search: [Google]
2q8c87l.jpg.png
35 KB, 514x313
>we were all making fun of a sick cripple the whole time for their disability

I feel ashamed
>>
>>341938626

After Dragon Age 3 you legitimately believe this?
>>
Hey,
I like Mass Effect.
>>
SOME
>>
File: Sera_at_the_Tavern.png (940 KB, 1167x900) Image search: [Google]
Sera_at_the_Tavern.png
940 KB, 1167x900
Has anyone suggested this yet?

Elves appear attractive to species that they can reproduce with due to neurochemical pheromones they naturally give off, causing potential breeding partners of any species to find their similar traits attractive. A troll focuses on their long, pointy ears. A human focuses on their skin colour and texture. They don't actually physically appear different to different species, the pheromones are just potent enough to distract species towards assets that they have in common.

That, and even if the modern version is fucking garbage, it's still Bioware.

This elf probably has a health problem that doesn't allow her neurochemical pheromones to work effectively, or at all. This is what an elf looks like when you're not doped up on their love scent. This is an elf with a health condition that is unique to elf.

Maybe she has two elven mothers and four elven grandmothers or something, I dunno. I do know breeding with another elf is frowned upon in their culture, not sure if inbreeding eventually leads to genetic defects with elves. That could be a uniquely Earth trait.
>>
>>341938626
Bioware is shit who cares
>>
>>341939904
BODY
>>
>>341939912
Give me more of this shit
>>
>>341939430
>Design a character around a stereotype you know will cause butthurt
>Pull some reason out of your ass to justify it so people feel bad

FUCKING GENIUS
>>
File: Vamp and Quiet.jpg (323 KB, 1150x863) Image search: [Google]
Vamp and Quiet.jpg
323 KB, 1150x863
>>341940335
It's a fucking Metal Gear game, they revealed her nudity held importance the first time they ever showed her

Like everyone thought she was fucking Chico at the time and we still understood why she was mostly naked

Besides, this is a franchise where EVERY MALE CHARACTER IS OBJECTIFIED AND GETS AT LEAST AS NAKED AS QUIET DOES. Fuck off with claiming Quiet's design is somehow unjustified.
>>
File: QM8hHyp.jpg (449 KB, 2040x1083) Image search: [Google]
QM8hHyp.jpg
449 KB, 2040x1083
>>341941221
>everyone thought she was fucking Chico at the time
>>
>>341941221
She's not Chico?
>>
File: chicoisquiet2.png (627 KB, 1416x1252) Image search: [Google]
chicoisquiet2.png
627 KB, 1416x1252
>>341941763
>>
>>341941951
Nah

Chico and Paz are both dead. The second bomb killed them both.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.