[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster[1].jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster[1].jpg
392 KB, 600x960
>go to the cinema
>enjoy the fuck out of it
Fuck what you heard, 99% of criticism is spergs sperging out about MUH LORE. I played WoW for a few years until just before Cataclysm and I don't give a fuck.

It's a very good fantasy movie, a great Warcraft movie, and probably the best game movie we ever got to date.
>>
americans cant into fantasy setting.
The only things they can eat is medival setting with minimal fantasy elements.
>>
I'm with you OP.

Didn't play any WC/WOW stuff, saw it with my wife, I liked it OK enough. I enjoyed watching it more than the recent Hobbit movies, at least.

6.5/10, good for what it is, not really any deeply cringeworthy stuff.
>>
can a lore fag tell me where they fucked up? i enjoyed it as someone that used to play WoW but was never huge into the lore.
>>
>>341940168
not too much, dalaran is flying instead of in the ground which is just a rule of cool thing i guess
the timing of when they stop medivh is a little different but it's kind of just fine for the purpose of the movie having a couple dramatic things happening at the final battle at once
the halforc is half human/half orc instead of half dranei? another pretty inconsequential detail.
>>
its good as a warcraft movie maybe a 7/10 but as an overall movie compared to other fantasy action movies its like a 4/10. Just poor writing, little action, excessive CGI and a bland story that they stretch out way the fuck too long. The last battle shoulda happened in the first 20 minutes and the only battle that mattered in any way shape or form was Guldan vs Durotan everything else was just "Oooh shiny"

>imho
>>
>>341940336
yea thats one thing I picked up on immediately was dalaran already being a flying city, cause that shit doesnt happen for like 20 years atleast. (guess based on thrall being full grown and shit) also Gorona (Garrona?) just looked like a human with bad makeup and tick tacs for tusks, pathetic.
>>
>>341937463
The biggest gripe was the Humans. All the humans were shit, the orcs made the movie watchable.

Guldan was 10/10
>>
>>341937463
>black portal becoming a cespool the orcs crawl UP out of
>Gul'Dan's bitch boy betamale soul-slave getting toked on while he talks to Doomhammer
>Lothar's kid's emotional sacrifice between that wall of lightning
>Gul'Dan takin off that robe and BEATING THE SHIT out of Durotan
>Lothar going full Brad Pitt Achillies and fucking up Blackhand in 4 seconds by literally cutting his dicknballs off
>Every moment Gul'Dan was on screen

Shit was cash. Would see again. Don't let loreshitters ruin your experience.
>>
>>341940829
My biggest gripe was all the damned name dropping for the first half of the movie. Like as if the only way to establish that they were in fact in Azeroth was to list every different zone. Also no gnomes, whats up with that?
>>
>>341937463
Don't give a shit about the lore since over a decade ago. The live actors were the worst part of the entire thing. Just...why...
>>
>>341940902
>Lothar's kid's emotional sacrifice between that wall of lightning

This is trolling right? Shit was one of the worst most tropiest things I've ever seen. Literally are there to capture people to use as fuel, have him surrounded and disarmed and kill him because....reasons?

>>341941083
This tho, when I first heard it was live action I knew it was doomed, also anyone seen Vikings? Lothar was just Ragnar, like same mannerisms and speech patterns, very frustrating.
>>
>>341940336
>>341940168
plus no shadow council, instead guldan is now the single big bad evil guy. that halforc isn't a spy, now she's a victim and everyone loves her now.
other major fucked up plot points include the fact that there is no shamans or warlocks in the entire movie. guldan is basically something else.

also, no blood of mannoroth. they just get power from guldan (again making him the evil guy so everyone hates THAT guy instead of something else, setting up a villain)

the medivh bullshit with khadgar not aging from the fight
also not cutting medivhs head off
also lothar killing blackhand (not orgrim and becoming the new warchief)
also the sacking of stormwind to form said alliance

then there's a multitude of minor lore shit that culminates into a world that's already built, but ignored in the movie. orgrim not being frostwolf, durotan and wife not being assassinated, frostwolf clan isn't living in the mountains abstaining from the war

oh yeah, and the fact that the dark portal is not open. forgot that huge fucking plot point. it's supposed to be open and the alliance is formed to fight back and eventually close it. well I guess fuck that entire plot point

TL;DR for hardcore lore nerds it fucked up hard. for casual nerds who know WoW, it's a decent movie.

i can make a better list if anyone gives a shit
>>
>>341941379
I basically already know the lore well enough so that I was already aware of all of that, but I'm willing to sit here and read it if you want to go off on a rant.

I'll probably bring up what you say in conversations later as if I came up with it myself too.
>>
I liked the movie, but it was too faithful to Blizzard's style of storytelling. The thing is there were no jokes or break-away's from the action or plot, it just didn't really feel like it had heart.

It's like that Last Airbender movie, it just followed the story with no creativity or story to it.
>>
>>341941379
make a better list I am interested
>>
>>341941878
I watched the movie and at the end stood up and asked my girlfriend "Did anything even happen?" they are literally at the exact same place in the beginning as they are at the end. Minus Medivh, but really who didnt picture him as that motherfucker from Alpha Dog?
>>
>>341937463
After watching the movie, it seemed like it was a prequel that took place before the first game.
>>
>>341937463
The movie was good, minus the obvious pacing issues, but overall it's impossible to not enjoy, unless you going into it with extremely negative expectations.
>>
No one is sperging about lore
People are hating it for how fucking amateur it was. Babby first video editing, holy shit
Cringy dialog, cringy actors, cringy characters, acting in the most fucking predictable kind of way. Like holy shit could you fuck up any more
It was a hard sit. Holy shit how are these people qualified to shoot a movie is beyond me.
>>
>>341941290
>have him surrounded and disarmed and kill him because....reason
Blackhand butthurt again Lothar because he blow his hand off.
>>
File: 1465835393313.jpg (23 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1465835393313.jpg
23 KB, 263x263
>>341937463
>99% of criticism is spergs sperging out MUH LORD OF THE RINGS AND GAME OF THRONES
fixed that for you
warcraft wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination but would it kill the critics to rid themselves of this asinine fucking bias that any work of fantasy has to be equal to those two series
>>
>>341941681
shamans supposed to get deceived by kiljaeden, getting cucked out of elements because they slaughtered the draenei. become warlocks.

then comes the demon offering the blood of mannoroth and shit, everyone partakes except the frostwolves. even though some of them became warlocks. step too far.

guldan was chieftan of a clan, not psuedo warchief of the horde. i cant remember who was warchief when they first invaded azeroth but w/e blackhand became it later.

some warlocks found a rift between draenor and azeroth, helped by medivh. that inviting thing is legit, it happened. but it was big enough to send a small raiding party through and they came back saying the world was pussy, so lets take it. so the orcs did. they widened the portal and shit and made it so that they just invaded it all at once. eventually they get beat and i think thats when blackhand becomes warchief. wew lad. meanwhile there's a halforc named garona recruited by guldan to spy for them (her proxy to the horde being the shadow council). she meets medivh, sees he's a pretty cool guy. guess she fucks him during this time or some shit but thats not relevant. meets khadgar, respect there mutually. basically she becomes an ally or trusted diplomat or some shit.

meanwhile, orcs raiding and doing orc shit. under blackhand.

eventually medivh gets found out, so lothar khadgar garona all go to confront him. garona is pissed, attacks him. he uses some mind control shit and makes her doubt herself. khadgar and lothar fight, khadgar gets hit with a spell and gets rapidly aged to an old man. lothar cuts medivhs head off.

guldan knowing about all of this because he's part of the shadow council that garona reports to, he tries to probe medivhs mind about an artifact medivh promised him for invading azeroth. when his head gets cut off, guldan falls into a coma. shadow council gets spooked, tell garona to kill the king of stormwind, llane.

meanwhile in orc land, to be continued next post
>>
File: 599-28.jpg (107 KB, 736x555) Image search: [Google]
599-28.jpg
107 KB, 736x555
>>341940829
So basically this is like Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes remake?

>Humans all suck
>apes/orcs steal the show
>hinted at romance between human guy and ape/orc girl
>>
Never played a single Warcraft game, I often mistake it for Warhammer

Enjoyed it, pretty good familia
>>
>>341942550
orgrim kills blackhand because he's his second in command. becomes warchief. durotan meets orgrim and it's chill between them i guess. frostwolves are living their lives in alterac. assassins from shadow council i think get sent to kill durotan and waifu after meeting and thrall (baby) is left to die in the cold. gets found by some human.

the horde surge on and take stormwind (the sacking of stormwind). garona is at stormwind already, during the sacking of stormwind she kills llane in front of basically everyone who cares. llane's son, lothar, etc. lothar gets pissed and all.

that's the storyline. i'll do more involved details in just a sec
>>
>>341942378
^
As someone who has never really played WoW aside from like a private server in likt 2009 I enjoyed the movie, I thought it was ok, it wasnt some top tier HOLY SHIT THIS MOVIE ROCKS, but it was a comfy movie I enjoyed watching and I enjoyed learning about the ''lore'' afterwards. I'd say 7/10.
>>
File: 14124.jpg (46 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
14124.jpg
46 KB, 307x320
>mfw Gul'dan is finnaly getting the attention he deserves.

He has always been the best Warcraft villain.
Arthas is cool, illidan too.

but Gul'dan is just based.
has always been.
>>
>>341937463
>Fuck what you heard, 99% of criticism is spergs sperging out about MUH LORE. I played WoW

maybe because it's warcraft not wow you dumbass faggot
>>
>>341937463

I never played Warcraft 1 or 2, but the movie implied that Garona is Medivh's daughter? That a retcon?

Also who was the lady in Dalaran? Medivh's mother? I don't remember the games mentioning her.
>>
>>341937463
It was M. Nights Last Airbender 2.0.
>>
>>341942550
>sees he's a pretty cool guy. guess she fucks him during this time or some shit

Medivh in the movie HEAVILY hints that hes Garonas father, some story about how there was this one race that he he banged some chick from years ago *he trails off*......and then other things happen.
>>
>>341942808
Draenor
Shadow Council
Missing
Orgrim Doomhammer
Not Frostwolf
Gul'dan
Not the only villain, manipulates from shadows not with brute force
Mannoroth
Missing
Nerzhul
Missing
Kil'jaeden
Partially there
Frostwolves (Orgrim)
Dead, apparently. Supposed to be alive and not fighting. In the Alterac Mountains.
Shamans
Missing
Drek'thar
Missing
First War
Dark Portal
There is no "stopping" portal, already open. Alliance required to beat them back and close the portal.
Scouts
Might have been there. Unknown.
Orcs defeated by humans
Reform under Blackhand and then start winning
Reform under new leadership
Doomhammer kills Blackhand and becomes new Warchief right before Sack of Stormwind
Sack Stormwind
Completely absent, possibility of set up in second movie
Medivh (Parentage)
Not Garona's Father, Guardian meant to fight demons, Had child with Garona, Cursed Khadgar with Age, Mirror Karazhan, Head Cut off by Lothar, Garona at fight (Medivh partial cause of Llane death)
Lothar
Did not 1v1 Blackhand and win, lead army to Lordaeron after Sack of Stormwind
Garona
Origin, Double Spy, friend of Lothar/Khadgar/Medivh, Murdered Llane reluctantly but on her own will (double spy)
Assassination of Llane (Varian where?)
Not in the middle of Stormwind where Varian sees it
Thrall
Origin Story changed. Became Moses. (At least he isn't Jesus)
Dalaran
Flying apparently. sweet.

Minor plot shit
Orcs are supposed to be green. Also, none are supposed to have blue eyes besides Thrall. no one gives a shit though so whatever

Alliance formed underneath a banner in Lordaeron. Menethil family pretty big part because of it, everyone in Stormwind fled to Lordaeron. Gives a reason for Arthas to be a plot point for future movies and for people to care.
>>
>>341940168
>no Stormreaver clan or Shadow Council
>Gul'dan is apparently the leader of the horde
>Doomhammer is a Frostwolf
>Blackhand dies in honourable combat and not backstabbed
>Gul'dan doesn't end in a coma when Medivh dies
>Doomhammer doesn't become Warchief
>Stormwind doesn't get razed
>orcs are honorable warriors that dindu nothing wrong
>>
>>341941379

The main problem that I see is that there is no way they would have enough time to fit all of that stuff into a single movie.
>>
>>341943223
fuck that formatting is terrible, sorry. tabs fucked it up.
>>
>dead baby in the first 5 minutes

Thats how you know a movie's good
>>
>>341942287
>Cringy dialog, cringy actors, cringy characters, acting in the most fucking predictable kind of way.

So, Warcraft then.
>>
File: rad2.gif (1005 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
rad2.gif
1005 KB, 500x381
>>341939035
>>341939035
>I enjoyed a 6.5/10 movie more than the hobbit movies with my wife and her son

The movie was complete dog shit, you fucking Blizz shills. Don't forget to remind everyone to resub to WoW for the latest ebin expansion or you won't receive your shill shekels
>>
oh yeah another minor gripe, blue eyes are supposed to be super rare. like natural ginger asians
>>
>>341943392
yea but not enjoyable
>>
>>341937463

I watched it. It's just not a good film. It's fucking boring and almost nothing happens for the entire first hour of the film. Even the second half is anticlimactic as fuck.

The film was basically made for China or people who have spent the last decade of their life playing WoW. If you're neither of these you probably wont enjoy it.
>>
Really though, the multiple orc clans weren't even a thing until Warcraft 2. Far as I can remember, the only orcs involved with WC1's story were the Blackrocks, and only because their banner was in the background of the pre-level story dumps.
>>
>>341942378
>warcraft wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination

Except OP that it was a great movie. You should stop using cliche words your stupid ass doesn't even understand.
>>
The CG in the film was fucking embarrassingly bad. The cutscenes from Warcraft 3 looked better.
>>
>>341943942
This is my personal biggest complaint. Them awesome cinematics for each expansion them awesome cutscenes in WC3 (Thrall and Grom vs Mannoroth anyone?) and then the CG is just....fucking abysmal.
>>
Guess Duncan Jones is going the way of Ang Lee.
>>
>>341943942
Some was good. Some was just terrible Syfy tier.
>>
>>341937463
What actually happened:
>see terrible previews for movie
>know that it's going to be horrid shit
>Go see it, laugh at how horribly badly put together it is
>everyone starts justifiably shitting on it
>try to get hipster cred by pretending it's great and defend it vehemently
>get tons of angry replies
>make threads about it every day to get attention because mom isn't back from work yet
What a dreg of society you are.
>>
>>341943662

It's kind of sad this film will be a commercial success because of China and nothing else.

Chinks have the worst fucking taste in everything.
>>
File: arthas.jpg (5 KB, 175x182) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
5 KB, 175x182
>>341937463
My biggest problem was that it was clearly cut shorter to fit into the movies. Director's cut will be better.

Also, in warcraft the humans are just as fucking roided out beef tanks as the orcs. why would they use cgi gorillas but then use humans actors? Why was Lothar mumbling so much? I hated khadgar at first but admittedly, he grew on me. Medeivh looked like a comic book store owner.
>>
>>341940168
>anduin lothar doesn't kill blackhand; doomhammer does
>durotan doesn't duel gul'dan in the lore and doesn't die to him
>durotan and drakka are ambushed by elites sent by gul'dan and die together in the lore with thrall left to die
>llane never attacks the dark portal and never dies at it
>garona in the lore assassinates llane during the first siege of stormwind under gul'dan's control
>stormwind in the lore was razed and sacked and humans fled to lordaeron
>humans lost the first war, in movie they won(?)
>medivh and garona have a kid named med'an before medivh died

etc etc

and most the shit that happened <40 minutes left of the movie never happened; it was all made up like lothar flying in a
>>
>>341943723
>You should stop using cliche words your stupid ass doesn't even understand.
could you elaborate
i agree with OP's statement that critics are being dumb as shit when it comes to criticizing the movie, but i don't agree with his statement that the movie is good
>>
Only thing I didn't like was how weirdly fucking casual everyone in the Alliance acted. Jesus Christ.

>Alright, let's bring Khadgar to the palace.
>Ok, now that he's here, we better take him to meet with the king who is hanging out planning war strategy in a fucking tavern in Goldshire (???)

>Hi, I'm Lothar. I have no fucking professionalism at all despite being an inexplicably high rank

>War party leaving the city, headed by the king.
>His family is chilling out near the gates, can't tell them apart from the rest of the rabble

>Let's make some random savage a close, trusted ally with no thought at all.

I mean, FUCK, they were just way, WAY to chill. It threw me way the hell off. Hippy dippy fucktards man, I swear.
>>
>>341937463
Americans have to be spoonfed plot elements. They can't just be dropped into a strange situation and be comfortable with figuring out how things work as you go along. That's why the reviews have been so bad. Warcraft doesn't tell you everything you want to know but it tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>341944363
Please tell us honestly, who's paying you to shill against it?

Or are you truly, honestly, irreversibly this much buttblasted about MUH LORE?
>>
>>341944857
the size discrepancy between orcs and humans was way way too much imo, at one point Durotan has Khadgars entire head in his hand and hes not even the biggest orc. Its just silly proportions.
>>
>>341946535
>I mean, FUCK, they were just way, WAY to chill. It threw me way the hell off. Hippy dippy fucktards man, I swear.

which is why they got their shit pushed in by giant swinging orc cock at the end of the first war
>>
>>341942378
Ironic considering how immensely both the LOTR movies and the GOT series shit at their respective original book lores. Not to mention the horrendous The Hobbit movies which people still rated favourably compared to the Warcraft one.
>>
>>341948410
yea but like removing a major plot element? The dark portal not being open is just a slap in the face. Its akin to Sauron not existing or some shit.
>>
Let's see

>terrible costume and set designs
>terrible writing
>poor, convoluted writing
>piss poor pacing
>80% of the movie is people sitting and talking or walking and talking
>all action scenes look subpar because the live action side looks terrible next to the CGI
>majority of non-CGI characters terribly miscast

Yeah no fuck off OP. The movie being bad has nothing to do with "muh lore". It's just a bad movie, period

Fucking transformers is better
>>
File: 1453993759662.jpg (143 KB, 789x887) Image search: [Google]
1453993759662.jpg
143 KB, 789x887
>Blizz marketers are now shilling their shit movies too
>>
>>341942378

Except it's not

It's a pretty fucking boring movie. 90% of the time nothing happens, characters just talk in front of green screens and everything looks incredibly cheap. It's like they were going to make a direct to video movie but released it in theaters instead

There are only two halfway decent action sequences in the entire film (not counting the canyon one, it's fucking terrible and the "muh son" shit is horribly hamfisted) and the rest is a bore. It's not just a shit warcraft movie, it's a shit action blockbuster period
>>
File: 1464616562956.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1464616562956.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>341937463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6T3hvwxSE
>they missed the chance to use the best theme of WC3 for one of the most prominent characters in the film
come to think of it; why didn't they just get the original orchestra for WC1-3 and onwards to score the film?
>>
>>341949814
look again at my post fampai, i said it wasn't a great movie
>>
Am I the only one who thought that the fledgling mage guy was a fucking terrible actor?
>>
>>341949814
>giant orcs hiding under tiny dustings of dirt and gravel
>suddenly 300 of them appear from no where
>LIETNING
>>
File: 1464808934065.gif (544 KB, 303x357) Image search: [Google]
1464808934065.gif
544 KB, 303x357
The costume design looked really fucking stupid
I get that they're trying to imitate the WoW style, but it's still hideous and makes everything look like plastic toys

It was pretty obvious that they didn't know how to handle the fight choreography between the humans and orcs, the pistols they gave to all the humans seemed like an asspull to help them avoid it.

Khadgar looked completely out of place and I was disappointed that the only spell they lifted from the game was polymorph. What the fuck was with all that telekinesis bullshit that looked straight out of Star Wars?

The pacing was all over the place and the first half was sleeping pills
>>
>>341950731
because the telekinesis can be achieved easily with cables
>>
>>341949880
>the original orchestra for WC1-3

The MIDI files, or what?
>>
>>341937463

It has problems (especially in the editing department), but it was fun movie. Shits all over the Hobbit movies for sure. It was this cool, cheesy fantasy movie, and the main villain was badass.
>>
>>341937463

I went in with low expectations, and came out liking it.

I really liked the orcs in this flick.
>>
File: 1431341755174.gif (3 MB, 349x214) Image search: [Google]
1431341755174.gif
3 MB, 349x214
A lot of lore was off but it honestly wasn't bad.

I went in expecting trash and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>341940168
they didn't at all, the movie is it's own canon separate from the games. like what the MCU is to comics
>>
File: Warcraft Movie Heroscape.jpg (485 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft Movie Heroscape.jpg
485 KB, 2560x1440
I couldn't take many scenes seriously because the moments you could see the king's Heroscape board
>>
File: 386356983569.png (111 KB, 394x294) Image search: [Google]
386356983569.png
111 KB, 394x294
>>341937463
I saw Warcraft tonight. I'm really not that familiar with the franchise at all (I'm more of a Warhammer guy) but I thought it was decent. There's a bit of a hill you have to get over early in the movie due to how weird it looks and they throw a bit too much exposition / lore in rather than focusing on the characters, but by the time it gets about half way through it really picks up and I got into the story.

Overall I'd say it's a 7/10. If I were a Warcraft fan I would guess it'd be more of an 8/10 but I can't really speak from firsthand experience. No-one in my group who I saw it with were Warcraft people either but they all enjoyed it.
>>
>>341937463
now all we need to do is wait for the bd for the cut scenes that are 40 minutes worth of lore.
>>
The movie turned out a lot better then I expected (I was expecting shit desu) and that's only because of how they treated the lore.

I would have liked it more if they had more indepth scenes of the zone/cities.
>>
File: 1346903379882.jpg (53 KB, 491x370) Image search: [Google]
1346903379882.jpg
53 KB, 491x370
>>341951792
Don't remind me of what they did to that game, anon. You've opened up old wounds.
>>
>>341952672
Honestly would you rather have had it die after Tfh?
>>
Played all RTS games and WoW since launch. I liked the movie, and I'll prolly buy the blu-ray when it comes out. 8/10 if you played Warcraft series; 6/10 if you haven't.

Fuck "critics" and lore spergs too --- this shit is made for Blizzard fans, and is set in an alternate-alternate-universe not seen in any of the games.
>>
i manage to enjoyed it but the criticism is valid. the pacing is really the thing that bother me a lot
>>
Considering this film failed. what are the chanced of assassin creed movie failing?
>>
>>341941878
>The thing is there were no jokes or break-away's from the action or plot, it just didn't really feel like it had heart.
it had they weren't funny and badly putted
>>
>>341953018
Never I should hope, it would just be a mess of jumpshots the story is so boring and weak.
>>
>>341947962
>people who call me out on my bullshit are being paid to do so
Fucking neets and their persecution complex.
>>
>>341944363
I remember when i was 16.
>>
>think about neo-WoW's audience
>realize a majority of the players probably started WoW in Wrath if not Cata+
>they never played Vanilla, or ANY of the RTS

I have to wonder what percent of viewers actually "got" the events in the movie, even though the shit isn't at all canon nor based on the game
>>
>>341953240
Throwing around cliches and memes without any substance isn't calling out bullshit, it's spouting bullshit anon.
>>
>>341937463
Watching it now and its pretty good. Especially the orcs struggles.
Halfu orc is a qt
>>
File: 1379142403169.jpg (112 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1379142403169.jpg
112 KB, 400x600
>>341953018
not really, it had a 160 million dollar budget and has grossed 360 million dollars, thats a profit, even if not star wars tier.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.