[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that E3 is fully over, what were your top 5 games from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: e3-header-overlay-latest.png (665 KB, 1208x547) Image search: [Google]
e3-header-overlay-latest.png
665 KB, 1208x547
So, now that E3 is fully over, what were your top 5 games from it? Sort by whatever has you most excited, or most surprising, or whatever you want.

They can be freshly announced or old ones that just got a new trailer, so long as it happened this week.

1) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2) Gravity Rush 2
3) Persona 5
4) Sea of Thieves
5) Nioh
>>
>most excited about
Zelda and Forza Horizon 3

>biggest surprise
Resident Evil 7

>best trailer
Death Stranding
>>
>>341911320
1) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2) The Legend of Zelda
3) TLoZ: Breath of the Wild
4) The Legend of Zelda: BotW
5) TLoZ: BotW
>>
File: miyamoto.gif (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.gif
18 KB, 300x225
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. We Happy Few
3. God of War
4. The Last Guardian
5. Fe
>>
>>341911320

Only things I can note off the top of me head is:

Final Fantasy Zodiak Age
BloodStained
Zelda of the Wild
>>
!) Zelda: BotW
2) Recore
3) Bloodstained
4) Ever Oasis
5) Resident Evil 7
>>
>Best Trailers
1) ReCore
2) Resident Evil 7
3) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
4) Death Stranding
5) We Happy Few

>Most Excited
1) Resident Evil 7
2) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
3) Battlefield 1
4) Nioh
5) Persona 5

>Biggest Surprises
1) Resident Evil 7
2) Death Stranding
3) Spider-Man
4) Vampyre
5) Steep
>>
Zelda
Forza Horizon 3
Sea of Thieves
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Pokemon Sun & Moon

Insomniac Spider-Man likely would've been on the list if they had shown gameplay.
>>
File: jews.jpg (50 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
50 KB, 650x365
>>341907431
This year was literally the worst E3 yet but you don't see gaming journalists saying that.

They're all pretending that twink boy running around in a physics sandbox is the best thing in years when it's painfully obvious Nintendo has some deep problems developing games. I'm just going to assume they caught the bad from Team Ninja when they were licensing their franchises with that dirty, lazy studio.

>announce game
>it's comin 2015 dudes
>2015 - "its lookin really great but its comin' 2016 dudes"
>2016 - "we're making good progress here's a demo btw it's comin 2017 dudes"
>demo has every inkling of being an alpha test with placeholder sounds randomly picked from a stock library
>music is 4 notes played randomly and the only thing less intelligent than it having been intentionally written and recorded would be if they just straight up dynamically synthesized it randomly on the Wii U itself - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Zcyzo3w54
>just a glorified physics demo when you think about it

i fucking hope Nintendo is getting some real feedback for this game so they can actually fix this thing cause for the 3 years they've worked on it, the only thing they have to show for it is a single small section of an immense planned overworld which at least exists as a low quality LOD for background purposes.

Resident Evil 7 aka Silent Hills 2
God of War aka "muh broqueer manbeard game with disjointed over-the-shoulder melee combat"
Death Stranding aka "wow this looks great can't wait until current year + 3 years to play it much less actually understand what its about", which if you're a hype cuck and like to get strung along then all the power to you.
Battlefield 1 aka "we really want the CoD 2 audience but forgot WW2 existed so heres a bunch of rappers and celebrities SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY"

Meanwhile
>No Shenmue 3 news
>No FF7 remake news
>No NX news
>No new game announcements
>>
>>341912463
This E3 was really good though
>>
Spider-Man
Nier
God of War
Ni-OH
Zelda
>>
>>341912463
Sorry fuccboi but this E3 was excellent and you can't do shit to change the general consensus on that
>>
>Zelda BotW
>For Honor
>Deadrising 4
>RE7
>Pokemon Sun Moon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.