[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit i don't know how this series can have so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
Holy shit i don't know how this series can have so many fans. I just gave up after finding your dad it got so fucking boring
>>
Your tiny mind must really like call of duty and games where you dont have to focus or let the world immerse you
>>
>>341907127
I finished 3, gave up on Skyriming pretty quickly.

They're repetitive, boring gameplay and a shit engine. God I hope they change that god awful ending.
>>
>>341907127
literally the second worst game in the franchise
>>
>>341907127
Fallout 3 is one of the worst games in the series.
>>
3, NV, etc are all unbearably fucking boring games.

>open world you can go anywhere in
>only .01% of it is actually interesting and worth seeing
>all of the quests are fetch quests or kill quests, nothing interesting whatsoever

Open world is the worst meme in the industry, I hate it so much.
>>
>>341908192
Only time open world works well is with grand theft auto imo. i guess fast cars help
>>
>>341907127
>Judging the series by the game that destroyed the series
>>
>>341909762
what fallout i have to play?
>>
>>341910317
Bruh you already know the answer to that.
>>
>>341910787
>>Bruh
gtfo
>>
>>341910836
smdh why u frontin' cuh real talk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.