[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I guess I really am...a Breath of the Wild really nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: link.jpg (95 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
95 KB, 1000x500
>I guess I really am...a Breath of the Wild

really nintendo?
>>
context?
>>
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>341905127
Link has such a derpy face in this game
>>
Worst subtitle for a Zelda game ever.
>>
File: setsuna_08.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
setsuna_08.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
>I am Setsuna.
B R A V O
>>
>>341905331
should have been called

femlink in skyrule
>>
>>341905127
WHAT THE FUCK DOES BREATH OF THE WILD MEAN? Zelda up until this point has always had a subtitle that corresponds with the story of the game. But for the life of me i can't figure out what this one means. Do you get to control animals in this one or is there an item literally called the Breath of the Wild? HALP
>>
File: death_stranding.jpg (55 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
death_stranding.jpg
55 KB, 1080x600
>I guess you can say..I am Death Stranding

BRAVO KOJIMA
>>
>>341905617
it means it will be very open ended and aimless and there will be no proper dungeons, only 100 shitty shrines. this is what you wanted. Zelda: skyrim edition.
>>
>>341905627
just realized that if you only take the letters with dripping ink you get

EAT STANDING
>>
File: 1458309401493.jpg (71 KB, 660x578) Image search: [Google]
1458309401493.jpg
71 KB, 660x578
>I guess ... we really are the Summer-Colored High School Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.

Are they fucking serious? Does Anita have to ruin everything?!
>>
>STAND BY FOR TITANFALL® 2
Are you kidding me Valve?
>>
>>341905627
I'm not one to shitpost about other games I don't care about, but that game just...fuck man idk. Has kojima finally gone completely senile and retarded? Is he the stephen hawking of video games?

I only even watched the trailer bc my gf is in love with norman reedus. That game just oozes pretentious hipster 2deep4u bullshit.
>>
>>341905127
>nude link gameplay confirmed.
Someone leak nude photos of link.
>>
>>341905908
fucking pottery
>>
>>341905217
it's an ebin /tv/ meme
>>
>>341905908
If you ignore the AND as run-over from the above text it's EAT STING.
Could it be a Steve Irwin survival game? Maybe the soundtrack will be by The Police?
>>
>>341905908
recommended by doctors to decrease the chance of miscarriage
>>
>>341905952
What is a candid romance?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.