[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Dark Souls only popular video game that /v/ doesn't hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
is Dark Souls only popular video game that /v/ doesn't hate?
>>
>>341874745
Tetris and Worms are also perfect games.
>>
it wasn't like watch kids on the fine bros play it popular before 2
>>
>>341875110
Tetris is RNG bullshit, you got me with Worms
>>
I dont hate the game, but its fanbase is one of the most cancerous things to ever exist, so I guess I do hate the game for creating that
>>
>>341874745
I guess
>>341875795
>>
>>341874745
souls a shit

CoD of japan
>>
>>341875110
I don't think Worms is popular enough for /v/ to hate. It gets made every year, but I dont think you would ever see it hyped at E3.
>>
File: Untitled4.png (165 KB, 358x372) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
165 KB, 358x372
/v/ is literally full of elitists and trolls and you should disregard the opinions of every fucker here. even mine.
>>
>>341875546
git gud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo
>>
File: vcore.jpg (4 MB, 1843x2983) Image search: [Google]
vcore.jpg
4 MB, 1843x2983
Here you go, this is the most accurate one I've seen
>>
>le roll sideways-trial and error

No, fuck off.
Yoshi's Island and Bloodborne are.
>>
>>341877239
Literalfag
>>
>>341878223
>Bloodbourne

Hah, nice no gaems plataform fggt
>>
>>341878834
Literalmad
>>
I enjoy league of legends and feel it is a satisfying multiplayer game

come at me, /v/
>>
>>341875494
Nigga what?
>>
>>341874745
Tons of /v/irgins hate both the fanbase and the second half of the game, which are both justified complaints.

There's also nothing /v/ won't hate for purely for trolling sport.
>>
No, /v/ also loves Overwatch. Not to mention they suck CoDs dick now, but mostly because everyone else gave up on that franchise.
>>
The game itself is fine but the fanbase is pure cancer
>>
>>341877962
Perfect. Except Shin Megami Tensei should have a caption next to it saying: Not Persona
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.