[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Castlevania 3d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Is this Game worth it? I heard only Nintendo games are good in 3ds but i wanted to try something new
>>
Download the demo. But no, I think think it's good.
>>
>>341874568
That one is shit as fuck. I wouldn't recommend it at all. If you want to play Castlevania just buy the DS ones.
>>
>>341874568
There's a PC HD version. Pirate that
>>
HD version is boss. Played the demo of 3ds version complete ass.
>>
>>341874568
literal garbage
>>
Fucking really? Theres no 3 party game worth to play in this shitty system?
>>
>>341875797
Retard.
>>
>>341874568

Hell no

Pick up Monster Hunter or Soul Hackers or something if you want non-nintendo 3DS games. Wait for Bloodstained if you want 2.5D Castlevania.

Leave this gutter trash to the dregs of the bargain bin where it belongs.
>>
>>341875797

FF explorers
Monster Hunter
Resident Evil Revelations
Theatrhythm
Bravely Default
Soul Hackers
SMTIV
Shinobi (mileage may vary)
Rune Factory

eShop stuff like Mighty Switch Force, the Guild 01 games and Shantae
>>
>>341875797
There's plenty of Atlus, Capcom and Squeenix shit on 3DS
>>
>>341876248
>>341876663
>>341876687
Of this list i only like Revelations. Dammit i shouldn't have bought a 3ds
>>
>>341877287

>Buy system beore you know wht games are on it

Yeah, you're a retard m8
>>
>>341875510
>literal garbage
Criticism like this is more often than not hyperbole but, honest to god, it's the worst of 3d action games only made more apparent by the lack of freedom of movement or spectacle that helps to hide the flaws.

My favourite idiot design choice is the climbing animation that you're forced to wait through every time you want get over a ledge. Why not jump a little higher and skip that minor annoyance / flow breaking / control-taking-away mechanism? It's like they've never played a 2d platformer before. What's sad is that it would have been a conscious decision to more work to add this pointless and frustrating feature in.
>>
>>341877287
I bet you're a bro gamer.
>>
>>341876663
Literally only MH is good on that list. And literally only 3U is good out of the ones on it.
>>
>>341877287
Why did you buy a system that doesnt get games you want to play?
>>
>>341877287
>MH not good
>Theatrhtyhm not good
>SMT not good
>RF not good

>REREV good
Next you're gonna tell me that you dislike games just because of the platform they happen to be on
>>
>>341878450
>>341880147
>>341877496
I bought it mainly for the new Pokemon SM. Maybe i shouldn't have get caught in the hype
>>
>>341880808
You didn't buy it for X/Y? What the fuck is wrong with you man?
>>
>>341880954
I wasn't that hype for XY plus just by watching a friend play it and by eeading all the articles and comments about the game i could tell it was complete shit. I dodge a bullet there
>>
>>341881321
You just have shit taste from what I can tell.
>>
>>341881535
Sorry but no. XY is easy as fuck with a lame story. I saw my friend beat the League with no effort at all. The IA was terrible and trainers were made for babies. Even my friend himself who is a bigger pokefan than i'm agreed
>>
>>341878441
Shinobi is pretty great, though.
>>
>>341881990
It's not just from that famalam. You said pretty much the entire list of 3rd party games sucked, yet those are all quality games.
>>
>>341881990
>story
>pokemon

How old are you? And fuck you anyway X/Y fixed the dragon boner metagame.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.