[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A PS4 owner told me that ReCore is going to be a failutre because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
Petition so to add PRESS X in ReCore when?
>>
>>341872157
It still looks shit and floaty.
>>
>>341872757
>It still looks shit

Niggers never played Gunvalkyrie. News at 11
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 250x354
Please autists make this game sell relatively well enough for a sequel or at least more games like it that focus on gameplay/challenge/plat forming not story

It's basically mega man x in 3d
>>
>>341872968
>just as I posted gun valkerie

BROTHER
>>
>lol PS4 owners
Why not just talk about the game?
Both consoles have had disappointing lineups until now, there's no need to berate anyone to justify your bad purchase.

>tldr, you're a fag.
>>
>>341872157
Who dat?
>>
>>341872157
cuute
>>
recore looks like fun
>>
>>341872157
give me her
>>
the gameplay looks boring and stiff
and i was actually looking forward to this game
>>
>A modern Gunvalkyrie-type game made with a decent budget by a few ex-Metroid Prime guys and Con-Man who'll be kept on a leash by M$

Cautiously optimistic tbqh family
>>
>inafune

Might as well buy mighty number 9 while you're at it
>>
He's not wrong
>>
>>341874316
He's doing the character and robot designs and producing it; he won't be able to pull any potentially shady shit like he did with MN9, since Microsoft are funding and overseeing the project. Inafune can still turn out some good stuff if he's kept on a leash; see Soul Sacrifice which was done under Sony and Japan Studio.
>>
>her fucking nails

Looks like the hands of a gnome, disgusting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrBLkvJklN8
>>
>>341872157
recore is going to suck because of conman, and because the trailer was meh
>>
You should have responded "no, it's going to be a failure because no one owns an xbone and the windows 10 store is a pile of shit"
>>
>>341872157
A PC owner told me ReCore would be a failure because it wont be in 60fps
>>
I don't like how the maincharacter talks a lot during gameplay, no where near as much as Horizon, but kinda irked me. I hope there's also an option to turn off the flashing numbers whenever you shoot an enemy.
>>
>>341875763
AKA "I'm a sonyggr"
>>
>>341872157
>things that literally never fucking happened
It looks mildly interesting but I can't see it being anything but a single okay game. People hyping it up as something more just seem delusional.
>>
Looks awful anyway
>>
>>341876528
Honey, no. I have a PC, but the windows 10 store is AIDS.

I will make an exception for Sea of Thieves, though.
>>
>>341872157
Are those reversed clubbed nails? Does it mean that her heart is super healthy?
>>
>>341876665
No shit. It's a middle market game. If it wanted to strive to be a success it would follow a generic movie game formula with multriplayer PVP tacked on.

Be glad something other than the normal formula exists
>>
>>341872157
It looks alright, I like action platformers. I hope it's good.

I suppose this is what that goofy edgelord Mega Man X reboot became.
>>
>>341876665
It's a 40$ game. It's not meant to be the next big AAA cinematic experience
>>
>>341872157
recore is going to be a FAILURE because a boring tps with a mediocre artstyle
>>
>>341878374
Just like uncharted 4 right?
>>
ReCore looked great until they showed that gameplay.

Its going to be a $40 bargain bin game.
>>
>>341878374
Once again. It's a 40$ middle market game not your run of the mill paid review AAA garbage

I doubt anyone thinks this is meant to be the next generic AAA movie game
>>
>>341878610
Then just go play over watch. Seriously, why do you people want the same reskinned AAA garbage fed to you at 60$ + online subscription ?
>>
>>341878518
no uncharted is a boring tps with TECHNOLOGY GRAPPPICX, a 'cinematic experience' and a long running established ip

im not going to play either
>>
>>341878812
It just doesn't look polished at all.

Looks like a half assed game.
>>
File: 1465451846018.jpg (86 KB, 499x442) Image search: [Google]
1465451846018.jpg
86 KB, 499x442
>>341872157
>Dog has multple types of attacks and trasformation that change his gameplay
>we are stuck as a the humancharacter who shoot ball thing that change colors based on the enemy we are fighting
>movements feels extremely floaty
>having to see costant damage numbers on your screen to see if you are dealing any kind of damage.
>>
>>341878026
That just makes me even more surprised that Microsoft threw their lot in with this as opposed to Sony, honestly.
>>
>>341879137
Sony is too busy funding cinematic experiences .
>>
meanwhile sony only makes cinematic garbage like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q9fy9W891g
>>
>>341879505
Spot the sonygger
>>
>>341879505
That looks terrible. Is it some early access Japanese Indy game ?
>>
>>341879505
>Sony
>platinum

Retard
>>
>>341875763
It might come to Steam given that Microsoft said they're OK with bringing their games to Steam.
>>
>>341872157
ReCore is going to be a failutre because it is made by Con Man.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.