[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here still play assfaggots even though you know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: addiction.jpg (124 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
addiction.jpg
124 KB, 1191x670
Anyone else here still play assfaggots even though you know it's shit?
>>
File: awesomenauts.jpg (853 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awesomenauts.jpg
853 KB, 1920x1080
Pic related is my poison

Can't help myself
>>
ye

im about to start up a game

that immortal gardens terrain looks so good but they can get fucked if they think im going to shell out 60$ for it
>>
Whats wrong with mobas?
>>
>>341870210
they killed the RTS genere so SC2 and RTS players in general are salty and bash Mobas
>>
>>341870210
it's the equivalent of fast food in gaming
>>
yes i play dota daily because its the least bad option there is. if they region locked + solo queue, it would actually be decent.
>>
>>341869010

But Dota Imba is fun
>>
>>341869170
I really liked this game before the update that killed it.
Literally every game is a snowball fest. The first one to die is the team that will lose.
After playing some games that felt like this I really can't get back to it even if it's a great game.
>>
ASSFAGGOTS is a good genre
It's just populated by the worst people in the whole world
>>
>>341872078
this

most games feel like a 9 v 1
>>
>>341872763

>not playing 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1
>>
>>341872763
>tfw just played a game that was almost literally 9v1 but still managed to win without effort because the enemy team wasn't smart enough to prevent me from farming
PA's dagger is way better, I remember some years ago, you threw 2 of them and you're out of mana. Now at least they also do damage
>>
File: 1462988479207.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1462988479207.gif
3 MB, 200x150
What kind of mentally deficient people play shadow blade sven
please tell me
>>
>>341873174

Blame 2012
>>
it's almost like you could quit dota
you can't
>>
Used to play Dota 2 but I downgraded to HotS for the faster matches. I play more Overwatch now though than ASSFAGGOTS. It's good to have an FPS to play that isn't CS:GO.
>>
>>341873948
ye, hots was a mistake
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.