[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checklist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Checklist.jpg (3 MB, 2523x3774) Image search: [Google]
Checklist.jpg
3 MB, 2523x3774
How's that weeb collection coming, Anons?
>>
>>341868573
>weeb is anything from japan

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>341868774
As a weeb, everything on that list is rather weeby. Maybe not so much the bottom row for three of them, though.

I'm still annoyed by how not shitty Omega Quintet was
>>
>>341869056
>not shitty
>Omega Quintet
explain yourself
>>
>>341869476
I was expecting a pure trash game considering who made it, but the game's combat actually had depth and mathematics to it
>>
Sadly, I was expecting at least Fairy Fencer F quality when playing Omega Quintet. It's actually more boring than the first two Rebirth games, it's hard to fail that hard.
>>
File: ps4.jpg (1 MB, 1691x3264) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
1 MB, 1691x3264
Getting Odin Sphere next week.
>>
>>341870501
Your shit isn't alphabetized
>>
>>341868573
Jesus Christ when are slants going to learn how to make good cover art. I thought the "lone soldier posing with a rifle" meme was bad
>>
File: 047.png (48 KB, 171x207) Image search: [Google]
047.png
48 KB, 171x207
>>341869056
>As a weeb
Do you even know what that is? Actual weeaboos are not self aware. That's the entire freaking point of the word.
>>
>>341870501
You're missing Nights of Azure, 40. That B-grade weeb garbage seems like it'd be right up your alley.
>>
I own

Gundam Breaker 3
Disgaea 5
The Witch and the etc.
Until Dawn
Uncharted 1-3 The Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection 1-3
Uncharted 4
Nights of Azure
Digimon Cyber Soup
Bloodborne
Senran Kagura Estival Versus

And then I think I got a bunch of shit preordered
>>
>>341868774
>weeb isn't anything from japan

>>>/r/eddit
Don't act as if you're using that word correctly either retard.
>>
>>341870501
>>341873203
Which games would you recommend paying full price for?
>>
>>341873434
Just make sure you get the GotY edition of Bloodborne (The one with the red cover).
>>
>>341873434
Gundam Breaker 3, for sure

I think that and Uncharted 4 are the only ones I listed that are sold at full price still, and I haven't played U4 yet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.