[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALLOUT 4 MODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
im about to play this, what Mods should I use to better my experience?
>>
uninstall.exe
>>
>>341868543
The full dialogue sub mod, so you know what you're actually going to say.
>>
>>341868543
Depends, are u on pc or xbox?
>>
>>341868730
ive already done that twice neore i figured ill actually give it a shot this time.
>>
>>341868883
sounds goods
>>341868981
pc...
>>
>>341868543
Xbox fag here so I'm ready for the hate
>green in the Commonwealth
Makes grass and bushes everywhere and trees have leaves. The whole world is a lot more colorful and believable
>drug overhaul
Turns jet/psycho into real life drugs and each has unique visual and physical effects. Cannabis can be planted and cures illness. Also the best visual, everything more vivid colors and far away gets sort of blurry
>cat meat
Dog into cat
>1911
Gives you a 1911
>immersive mode
Mixed with vanilla survival makes for best gameplay
>plenty o exploration
>crowded Commonwealth
Both just fill in empty areas with camps/shacks/random places and opens up boarded up buildings to explore
>modern Kalashnikov
Puts aks on mid level enemies
>crossbows
Same thing but crossbows
>hotdogs
Turns all stimpacks into hotdogs
>>
>>341868543
Just looking at the top Nexus and personal favourites:

_Armorsmith Extended (clothing mods, more slots/modding etc)
-True Storms (weather mod)
-Unofficial patch
-NewDialog (Old style Fallout subtitles)
-Vivid Fallout (better textures, better performance)
-Spring Cleaning (scrappable everything in settlements)

I could go on and on about mods that improve the game and experience. Just have a thorough look at the Nexus and see what you fancy.
>>
Is there an alternative start mod that removes any mentions of MUH SON from the game yet?
>>
>>341871327
Oh also armor freedom let's you actually wear what you want. Army helmet or ushanka with gasmask and goggles is sexy
>>
>>341871327
>real life drugs
>Cannabis can be planted and cures illness

lol
>>
File: 1449524160150.jpg (455 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1449524160150.jpg
455 KB, 1366x768
>>341868543
>Bethesdafag tries to make a Fallout 4 thread
>>
>>341871684
I think its the "herbal remedy" cure illness thing in survival that it replaces.
>>
>>341871327
>immersive mode

You have to be brain dead turbonormie to feel immersed in that fucking family drama
>>
>>341872173
>doing the main quest
>not just making a comfy home and exploring the wasteland
What's it like to have zero imagination or creativity and need a story spelled out for you to enjoy?
>>
File: drugyou.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
drugyou.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>341871824
>>
>>341872349
>a story spelled out for you to enjoy?

That's the main problem. If it wasn't for obnoxious in your face story tied in with family drama that even side quests mention and you can't even not pick it because dialogue won't let you progress.

I'm sorry, my immersion is ruined so much, from the start, that I can't even play pretend.
>>
>>341871327
>Green in the Commonwealth

Yea stopped reading your list there. Way to ruin the feeling and atmosphere of a game.
>>
>>341868543
There's one really good one that's on the steam store, but its paid. It's called "Fallout: New Vegas" and its infinitely better than the shit you are playing now.
>>
>>341872915
>liking grey palette of bombs fell yesterday world
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.