[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was he, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Rdr_strange_man.jpg (55 KB, 686x686) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_strange_man.jpg
55 KB, 686x686
Who was he, /v/?
>>
ur mom
#slayed
>>
>>341864398
>I drink.. YOUR MILKSHAKE!
>>
idk :P
>>
The devil
>>
>"Hey baby!"
>>
File: its highnoon.jpg (68 KB, 680x375) Image search: [Google]
its highnoon.jpg
68 KB, 680x375
he predicted this
>>
File: Brittlesworth.png (375 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Brittlesworth.png
375 KB, 500x500
Who was he, /v/?
>>
Don't know why he was in the game. Apparently joining gangs, screwing whores and being forced to turn your life around is enough to warrant a visit from god/the devil.

But R* storytelling...
>>
Wasn't he like the Death himself or something?
>>
>>341864398
Saint Peter, he said he was a taxman of sorts
>>
UNHAND HER DAN BACKSLIDE
>>
The byproduct of an overambitious writer at Rockstar San Diego.
>>
>>341864398
An intentionally debatable subject.
>>
>>341864398
The devil. Literally the devil. Not straight out evil but very inherently malicious, calm, just, "friendly", omniscient. Fits perfectly the describtion in the bible.
>>
A really interesting character in the last interesting and thoroughly well made video game that Rockstar will ever make.
>>
File: g-man.png (753 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g-man.png
753 KB, 1920x1080
Who was he, /v/?
>>
>>341864556
I AM THE THIRD REVELATION
>>
>>341865602
who would win the devil or g man
>>
>>341865163
If you wanna go for an evangelic comparison, it was Saint Matthew who was a taxman before being recruited into Jesus' campy fun club. Peter was just a fisherman.
>>
>>341865602
Literally only reason HL3 even matters
>>
>>341866076
>Peter
I think you mean Simon anon since Jesus basically said to him as soon as he saw him.
"Change your fucking name"
>>
>>341864398

> "Aint it the lords responsibility to look over his flock, not mine?"
>" Yes, but the lord has brought you to me so you could help me."
>>
>>341864978
You kill a lot of people in the game anon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.