[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to MatPat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lolssss.png (366 KB, 796x592) Image search: [Google]
lolssss.png
366 KB, 796x592
What happened to MatPat?
>>
hasn't he been BTFO several times over his "theories"?
>>
>>341864327

>e-celebs

>>>/r9k/ and don't come back
>>
Split into two separate entities of polar personalities, and two sub-entities of a black guy and a weeb.
>>
He became so unbearable that even his fans couldn't take him

But hey, that's just a theory..A GAME THEORY
>>
>>341864327
>>341865418
His theories reach s fucking far.
>Smash bros, Master hand represents Sakurais anger
>Master core is how he afraid of what he made and es free

Then in a later video he'll use his own theories and cite them as facts
>>
He use to have good theories, then OK, now it's just live streams and shit
>>
I remember him being a nobody on GameTrailers, with a few silly theories

Then one day, he blew up, and faggots starting spreading his theories as facts

Then they started becoming cancer, he started getting salty over the FNAF series, and flat out started calling Scott wrong on things, then they just became clickbait after a while
>>
>>341867007
Are you talking about the video about FNAF 4 being wrong or some shit like that?

All these theory channels are cancer.

And yes click bait is an understatement

>See video "Lucio is OP" )verwatch
Oh lets see this, i play this game
>Video starts and starts talking about how his sound gun would have to be insalney powerful to hurt you because thats how much sound waves have to be to actually kill you
Fucking really? Why do people like this shit? And no its not "for fun" because people spout this shit as if it were fact

>The pyro is male!
>Rosalina is marios daighter
>The hookshot would break your arm!
>>
File: 14662586507374.png (367 KB, 796x592) Image search: [Google]
14662586507374.png
367 KB, 796x592
>>341864327
what extensions are those 'OP
>>
>>341864327
>2016
>Still watching "Five Nights at Freddy's Theories channel"
>>
>>341866669
Fucking this. Also that FMA video where the "theory" is that the recipe used is wrong. Literally all he does is say the numbers are wrong. Def worth a 20 minute video...
>>
>>341867751
It seems pretty fucking obvious its a YouTube video downloader
>>
>>341867572
Pyro is male was interesting tho. That was 3 years ago, however
>>
>>341867825
What enrages me is he uses google for literally everything, then comes back (most of the time wrong) and speaks as if he has a degree in the field of science/mathematics. His smug attitude knows no end, and his autistic fans spout his "theories" as if they're correct.
>>
>>341867829
?
>>
Don't you mean Matt and Pat?
>>
File: 1466260972886.jpg (13 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
1466260972886.jpg
13 KB, 220x281
>>341867825
and why do people watch this
>>
>>341868192
No, that's what he calls himself. His name is Matthew Patrick
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.