[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street FIghter V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You are given full control of Capcom, also given a magic wand, and also possibly a time machine.

How would you fix Street Fighter V?
>>
Add more waifus
>>
>>341859689
/thread
>>
They're fixing it this month/early August

gomenasai
>>
>>341859503
Add decent ways to earn FM and knock the 50/50 down a notch.
>>
>>341859503
Release a complete game with all DLC characters who are ready since last year and actually develop new characters through the year.

Also, outsource the netplay to someone that knows what they are doing, demanding:

better netcode
MMR matchmaking
numbered latecy display
working online statistics
better lobby filters
A real chat on lobbies
Tournament modes with double elimination and FM to enter/fullpot to the top3
>>
You can thank Nintendo for starting the whole triple A unfinished title but let's release it anyway and update it later

Cough splatoon cough Mario maker cough
>>
>>341859503
Longer normals
Less input delay
Arcade mode and story
Loot boxes

And there you have a hit
>>
>>341859503
This won't fix it but I would like to see fully customizable models. Like hairstyles, trinkets, shirts, pants and shit.
>>
File: SFV played got.png (1 MB, 1031x1513) Image search: [Google]
SFV played got.png
1 MB, 1031x1513
>>341859503
Scrap the game entirely and start over
>>
>>341859503
pay asw to develop the engine with xrd style (not gameplay, just the 2d look), use ggpo netcode and reboot franchise as Street Fighter 1. the story would just adapt udon comics for most part with in game engine story like xrd. no 8f buffer either. i like playing sfv, but it is very cookie cutter with little options for combos and every match plays out hte same jump in/fish for frametrap with throw. someone better than me would have to adjust gameplay to fix this without going back to 1f link 8 OS for every setup so the game makes reads for you nonsense of sf4
>>
Release a complete game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.