[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one to buy, /v/? Out of money left, I can only get one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: choice.jpg (51 KB, 1092x249) Image search: [Google]
choice.jpg
51 KB, 1092x249
Which one to buy, /v/?

Out of money left, I can only get one of those three.

I liked Fallen Enchantress, but I heard both positive (as in "improved version of FE") and negative (as in "castrated version of FE"), while nobody at "4x general" on /vg/ gave me answer.

X: Rebirth was called shit at release, but I heard that game actually improved greatly over this time, from two expansions and free content patches. Listed version contains game with both mentioned expansions. Nobody provided me answer on that matter too (with exceptions of die-hard X fans that will happily declare that I should play X3 instead - which I hated after wasting 4 hours to realize that Im not playing space sim but space trading game).

Underrail is supposed to be indie game based on Fallout, but Steam sale is near and there is a chance that it will get better discount than just 30%.

Please help me decide.
>>
File: 1359425986723.jpg (35 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1359425986723.jpg
35 KB, 600x399
>>
Anybody? ;_;
>>
I don't know
>>
>>341861220

At least you tried to help a bit ;_;
>>
One more shemful self-bump.
>>
>>341857493
under
>>
>>341864940

Why?
>>
>>341857493
Dude, if you don't even have 30 bucks to buy all 3 then you probably shouldn't be spending money on vidya. Save it for food or something like that.
>>
>>341865351

Its not like I dont have money for those games, its just the limit I placed on myself. Out of other games I wanted to buy, the left from that limit is around 15$.

I dont really buy games for the sake of buying and would like to avoid making pile of games that grows bigger with each sale, but without chance to play them all.
>>
Anybody else?

So far only one "vote" for Underrail.
>>
>>341857493

Use a russian proxy to get them even more cheap
>>
Wasn't the thread you made yesterday enough to make up your mind?
>>
>>341867087

Sadly, no.

But I guess I will use advice back from then and dont buy any of those three, instead of waiting for Steam sale and Underrail on better price.

14$ might be too high to risk in case of Rebirth, but thats because NOBODY can voice out opinion, since all "true" X fans decided it was shit at release and dont want to check out, if that changes a bit.
>>
From what i heard, Underail is pretty hardcore, and sometimes doesn't make what you have to do very clear. It's very much a "classic" RPG in that sense. I can't provide much input for the other games though. I'd recommend checking out the "recent" steam reviews for these games and judging based on that. Sorry i can't help more
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.