[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I miss this right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: PlayStation_Home_Logo.png (32 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_Home_Logo.png
32 KB, 240x240
Why do I miss this right now?
>>
somebody played this?
http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2552-PlayStation-Home
>>
>>341855886
Fuck knows m8, I tried it once and thought it was gay as fuck.
>>
I kind of liked it because the character models didnt have fucked proportions just to try and act charming. That and the fact that never forced avatars on us outside of ls home
>>
>>341855886
They had an fps that took place during prohibition.
>>
>>341855886
Man I remember home, I met my first boyfriend on there on accident.
>>
>>341855886
Hitting on underage girls was fun,one of them lives in the same city and we hung out ,she's 19 now and we still talk time to time
>>
Fuck this shit. I tried it and was a big fat nig, cause that's what I always dream of being, then there's all these shirtless demon teenage boys trying to 'date' people who look like chicks then they look at me like "dude you're not even hot bro get the fuck off", and that wasn't even 1 person it was fucking everyone. Some bullshit.
>>
>>341857002
Real life simulator
>>
>>341855886
it was so bad it was fucking hilarious, people stalking you and niggers screaming was the best
>>
>>341857083
Pretty much
>>
File: old snake.jpg (226 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
old snake.jpg
226 KB, 600x800
>>341855886
>tfw I spent money on this
>>
>>341855886
watch the giant bomb farewell stream for it.
I think it will help give you some solace.
>>
File: lol idk.gif (491 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
lol idk.gif
491 KB, 500x229
>>341855886
>Because they were showcasing Playstation VR at E3 and you hoped they would have made a new HOME VR game, but they didn't.
>>
It was a fun place to spend some time, some minigames were fun as fuck.
Loved the Xmas, E3 and so events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y29XyAn2hd0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.