[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guild Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: !.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>
>dat confy starting zone
Don't make me reinstall, I don't even know my password anymore.
>>
>>341855634
gw2 support forums will help get your account back ;^)
>>
>>341855340
>You're looking at the most racist cunt in Guild Wars history
>>
Gw2
Wat
Went
Wrong
>>
>>341855634
The music was too good. Thinking about it makes me want to reinstall. I haven't played since that super adventure time box event first started. It's pretty daunting getting into it after all this time.
>>
I never played gw1 but I thoroughly enjoy gw2 ever since I bought it during release.

Been playing it in small doses on and off. Feels good when you're working towards a goal.
>>
>>341855992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUe64FtLs3U

I'm reinstalling now, there's a /v/ nostalgia steam group that party once a week and run shit or something.
>>
File: 1354936494113.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1354936494113.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1200
>>341855340
>You will never ever play it for the first time
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OP
FUCK YOU

On a side not, GW2 is absolute TRASH
I can't believe they did that... Why Anet...
I waited for this game for so long...
Now that I think about it, it's because of GW2 that I don't believe in video games anymore.
>>
>>341856690
>You will never ever play it for the first time again*
>>
>>341856690
>I can't believe they did that... Why Anet...
>this game is shit, you can't even jump
>you can jump in WoW, why can't you jump in this game
idiots chasing the WoW dollar crashed and burned GW2
>add playable races
>generic shit not-elves and not-gnomes
>no Tengu
>>
>>341855865
Fuck the Charr. Literal demon worshiping monsters that used the magical equivalent of a WMD on their "ancestral native natural homeland that is definitely ours because we say so".

Fuck 'em, fuck every one of them, the only good charr is a dead charr.
>>
>>341856690
GW2 is actually good,cunt. At least it has ending compared to other MMO.
>>
>>341857051
B-but it was only the flame legion!
>>
>>341856690
guild wars 2 was my spore, i haven't been able to get hyped for games ever since

>>341857143
either falseflagger or cancerous femcharr player that never touched Guild Wars 1.
>>
>>341857143
>Good
I don't think you know the meaning of this word, bruh.
I mean, yeah, GW2 isn't UTTER shit.
I did enjoy the leveling, and the art design is... Unf.
The rest is just... They could've done so much more.
Story is basically shit. But who cares, really, you don't play an MMO for its story.
The music is great. Too bad half of it is just remixes from the original game. (It's still Soule, so it's okay.)
The fighting system itself is fine, it's dynamic, which is good. But then what? You get, 20 skills/classes? Let's not even talk about the racial skills, which are literally worse in every way than normal skills. Compared to GW1 with its hundreds of skills/classes... Yeah, no.
I remember taking hours building my chars for pvp/pve. And muh trinity?
I don't really mind it, really, but I did main monk on GW1, so I was kind of bummed at it.
What about GW2's PVP? Oh, wait, there's none.
Which was one of the biggest point of the FUCKING ORIGINAL GAME.
Where are my FUCKING GUILD WARS? Uh? Where's my HoH? They just put in arena mode with 5 maps, yeah, great, and don't even try to defend this piece of shit worldvsworld.

The game itself is a fine mmo.
But it shouldn't be called GW2. The only part it keeps from the original game is the lore.
>>
I wish they would stop pumping out new wings and start working on more armor skins
>>
They should make it F2P now, they have a costume shop already.
>>
>>341858275
It's F2P with account restrictions
>>
>>341857842
Also, the whole 'let's ditch the whole 20lvl max and the fact that you can stuff yourself completely in a couple hours"
Now it takes you a couple DAYS to get level max, and weeks to get stuffed.
Like, what the fuck were they thinking?!
I mean, yeah, I know what they were thinking.
WoW

Progression systems are generally SHIT.
They always ends up being retarded grindfest for no reasons.
>>
>>341858317
1 not 2 faget
>>
>>341857842
>the only part it keeps from the original game is the lore
yeah, like how charrs dindu nuffin, king adelbern was a racist asshole that nuked ascalon, and humans are racist nazis that have no respect for other races
>>
>>341855962
>SJWs
>no endgame
>shitty writers
>shitty f2p scam system
>no more looking for skills/building your own character out of 100 of skills
> literally the worst support I have ever seen
>bots
>account gets hacked

And probably 30-40 more points. Should have just done Guild Wars 1 with better Graphics, more skills and in some new regions.
>>
>>341856349
>The second music

Argh.
>>
I keep hoping for another game that picks up Guild Wars torch, so I can finally relive Guild Wars again and its perfect PvP system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJSC_mteIg
shing jea best area of the entire game.
>>
>>341858882
Shing jea had the best music, alright. But best areas are clearly from Gwen. They were so much more diverse, open, and even gameplay wise, better designed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.