[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the city's confirmed cut in the game What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>the city's confirmed cut in the game
What went wrong?
The city's literally the main selling point of the game, now they're all wearing black shirts and dress shoes in some empty desert and forest like some fucking dumbass.
>>
>>341853704
>What went wrong?
You gave a shit about FF in 2016. You should know better at this point.
>>
>>341853704
>The city's literally the main selling point of the game
Pardon?
>>
any game that went through the development hell ends up as a huge disappointment and its main features either cut of remade for the worst
you have only yourself to blame for hyping it up
>>
>>341853704
which city is it?
>>
>>341854994
Insomnia. The main city of Versus 13. The inspiration for the entire game.
>>
>>341854994
A city where you only had a battle in Versus XIII and then escaped from
It's been changed in XV to you invading it and fighting to get it back
So pretty much the same thing
>>
>getting hyped for FF games after XIII and XIV

in before "muh patches/sequels"
>>
>7 replies
>7 posters
>7 page
I like when this shit happens
>>
>>341853704
>Autism.

Versus XIII >We fought to escape
XV >We fought to take back the kingdom
>>
>>341853704
It's not fucking cut, it's still in the game as a battlefield, as it always was, even under Nomura.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.