[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the pinnacle of these kind of games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Is this the pinnacle of these kind of games?
>>
Haha no, that would be artificial girl 1
>>
File: 1463894023435.jpg (4 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1463894023435.jpg
4 MB, 10000x10000
>>341853351
If they add tentacle mod it would be literally 10/10 game of the year every year
but for now it's a solid 9/10
>>
Custom Maid shits all over it.
>>
Not really
>>
>>341853351
as long as you need to fuck around with system locale settings, deal with fucking megaupload links and the adventures around multiple versions and translations and mods and every spergin cunt's 'fixes' ... no.
>>
>>341854083
But installing this game was literally easy as hell.

Just always have your system loc set to Moonrune, it's easy and does not affect your enjoyment of your OS.
>>
all you need to do is find the core game download from a mega link nestled within japanese web design, then find the alternate download on /vg/ because of course there's some garbage behind-the-scenes Internet Fight and so there's like three alternate versions but whatever, adjust system locale because ha ha of course, install RickAstleyIsStillFunny's translation but remember v2.1 only works with the core version that you didn't download, so you need to find the patch for the translation, and even then everyone's all 'this translation sucks because it uses memes and isn't the original superior japanese anyway', and then of course the fucking thing doesn't work anyway because it's programmed by a japanese neet targetted at an unpatched Win98 installation and the mouse input's reversed or some such shit, so you just crack one off to /s/ and resolve to never again bother because eroge are universally irredeemably garbage shit for idiots
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+08.22.47).jpg (19 KB, 222x146) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+08.22.47).jpg
19 KB, 222x146
>>341854615
Or you can use the Youtube tutorial that has all the links and works perfectly.

But nice blog
>>
>>341854759
>use the tutorial
which kind of proves my point that the whole process is broken desu. yep, an ad-monetized video posted in 2013, with the obligatory LINKS IN THE COMMENTS behind ad-monetized link shorteners. that's an ok and good way of distributing software, i don't see the problem
>>
>>341855116
The video I used never used ad-shortening links for the downloads, they were all direct.

Illusion software doesn't support their games outside of Japan, meaning, sadly, we do at times have to do some shady things to get their software. It's not the preferred method, of course, but it's the only option at the time.

Also his video, if I remember correctly, wasn't monetized, maybe others are, but in this case it wasn't, you can't just generalize a whole way of getting software based on a few bad examples of things you have said don't work.
>>
>Download game and install it + updates
>Get launcher and subs
>Get uncencor
>Enjoy
What's the problem?
>>
>Download a 1 gb clothing pack
>Takes fucking 12 hours to install it via wizard
>It's fucking 60gb extracted
What the fuck
>>
>>341855740

middleout compression is so good.
>>
>>341855568
This right here, it's such an easy install, at least it's not like Lunatic Rave 2

>find some random download because the Japanese sit is down again
>get it working with Japanese Locale
>download Insane BMS from some random Korean Torrent site, 60+ gigs
>extract in Korean, hope to god it extracts right
>Tell the game to load the files after switching back to Japanese Locale
>Pray to god it doesn't crash the game
>then apply the 4gig patch so the game doesn't crash AS often.
>>
Nope, ag3 wil always be the pinnacle. After that, illusion went shit , step backwards and add new remove the best for no reason.
>>
>>341855967
Oh and I almost forgot
>install joy2key to get your IIDX controller working properly as it doesn't support USB inputs
Very fun :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.