[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
What's the appeal of this game?
>>
>>341852837
The Birddog is cute.
>>
>>341852837
People like games by team ico
>>
Back when it was first announced Shadow of the Colossus was still fresh in everyone's mind.

That's the only reason it was hyped.
>>
People love to be disappointed.
>>
nothing. its a meme game
>>
Shitty meme hype.

Game is gonna be fucking BAD.
>>
I assume you may like it if you enjoyed Ico? Though I'm not sure I'm still interested in it, too much development time, like hell they're going to deliver.
>>
The two games that came before it, obviously.
>>
Ico was really comfy to play.
>>
Muh feels

Is anyone going to be surprised when that thing dies?
>>
>>341853778
>Is anyone going to be surprised when that thing dies?

Nope, people have been joking about it for almost a decade.
>>
autism
probably only child who never had a pet.
>>
>>341852837
It's Ico with a dog. So if you're a loser not only in real life but in fiction too, you can play a game without having to get nervous around girls.
>>
whats the appeal of anything dawg
>>
>>341853968
>You find a girl along the way of your journey
>You fall in love with her
>But She falls in love with the griffin
>She fucks the griffin and has a baby
>You get to raise the griffin-human hybrid
>>
>>341852837
Everything we saw in the demo was Ico puzzle stuff, which feels so damn dated. If however the game gets interesting with the bird-dog actually feeling like an intelligent and dynamic AI, then we could be in for something interesting.
I really wish he would have picked more from SoTC rather than Ico, but I'm hopeful it will be an experience worth playing.
>>
>>341853968
Didn't the E3 trailer basically show the gryphon dying?
>>
>>341854096
Lots of things, actually. Or nothing at all. It depends on each individual thing we're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 300x424
It's Sonya answer to this masterpiece
>>
>>341854209
Tell it to OP.
>>
I'm guessing it's going to be like the Batmobile segments in BAMHAM:Knight

but fun
>>
muh feels and art
>>
>>341852837
fumito ueda
>>
>>341855091
they wouldn't retreat ground they covered in Ico.
this will be new, have faith
they haven't let is down yet
>>
>>341856114
>they haven't let is down yet
they let me down with the downgrade.

and the gameplay mechanics of trico. seriously that news is terrible.
>>
dude nostalgia lmao
>>
ico and SotC are two games that blend cinematic and gameplay in a way that works
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.