[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zelda >750k >horizon >50k Why nobody cares about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1485389636.jpg (75 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
1485389636.jpg
75 KB, 771x1024
>Zelda
>750k

>horizon
>50k

Why nobody cares about horizon?
>>
>>341839543
>this thread again
Is this the dankest new meme or just some sad samefag?
>>
>Zelda
>Horizon
>Zelda
>Horizon
>Zelda
>Horizon
>Zelda
>Horizon

STOp

STOP

STOP

THERE WERE 500 MORE GAMES ON E3 STOP WITH THIS TWO

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
>>341839543
>Pokemon this low
sweet baby jesus! also that zelda game looks neet it reminds me of dragons dogma
>>
>>341839543
>strong female protagonist

I think people are starting to get tired of this meme

also "cavewoman vs robo dinosaur" is pretty stupid
>>
File: 1450148070586.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
1450148070586.png
131 KB, 422x508
>>341839543
Probably because Horizon trailers were out for a year so the hype died down a bit.
Meanwhile it has been years since the last footage of Zelda.
Also, Horizon is a new IP with no established fanbase came from a who studio.
Zelda has always been popular.
I don't care really, I will get both of them. Both look fun. Only poorfags complain about either of the games.
>>
>>341839543
The bitch wouldn't shut up.
>>
>>341839543
>best game isn't even on the list
no wonder all is going to shit
>>
>>341839914
It was an E3 thing only. She talked so that the audience would understand what's going on. They are confirmed to be removed in the actual game.
>>
>>341839543

WiiU owners can't play majority of the games that are listed which is why they can only talk about Zelda and Cowtits which is quite pathetic really while other gamers from other platforms have several games that they are interested in which makes their social activity scattered.
>>
>NEW IP
>UNPROVEN DEVS
>INB4 KILLZWHATEVER

The expectations is a bland game even though it looks decent.
>>
>>341839543
>A sea of literally nobody gives a shit games
>Skyrim with hookshots is the most talked about
Well no shit Sherlock, nice deducting skills you've got there. Maybe if the didn't look at baka gaijin, they'd have some better games on there
>>
interest for sony and microsoft is split between many titles

nintendo showed 1 game, also its zelda

horizon didnt really show much new stuff from last year
>>
>>341839543
>Why nobody cares about horizon?
baiting aside with horizon all we got is just some scripted demo play like usual while nintendos tree house shit actually pays off though its a double edge sword when its an off year in software development and got almost shit all to show.

like obviously it goes to show that the Nintendo tree house way of showing of games is the best especially when its a good game.
like the antihises being the mario color splash thing ,which personally i like and will probably get, though i fully understand and am actually quite on board with it being not much of an rpg and more of an action game with turn based battles. the buzz for color splash was shit to the point it doesn't ever warrant a place on that list.
>>
>>341840004
That's great. I might actually preorder it.
>>
File: 1312746691473.jpg (15 KB, 174x167) Image search: [Google]
1312746691473.jpg
15 KB, 174x167
I find it ironic how the gaming press constantly stresses how new IPs are needed and are important for gaming to keep evolving and growing, but at the same time flip flop around that and praise Zelda to the high heavens, even giving it stupid "Winner of E3" awards that do nothing but add more insult to everyone else.

We get it, a new Zelda was announced, it will be a good game. But why does it have to be on a pedestal above everything else announced? It's just another Zelda game...
>>
>>341839543
>Why nobody cares about horizon?

Because it's shit.
>>
>>341839543
>new entry in a meme franchise
>new entry in a new franchise

Not that hard to understand
>>
>>341839679
Pokemon was revealed months ago.
>>
>>341839543
Horizon is Skyrim With Guns without guns and with robots.
Zelda looks interesting and charming. And it's Zelda

That's it.
>>
>>341839543
>one of the most known franchises in the world
>some new title no one knows what to expect from

I mean, Horizon looks awesome OP. But c'mon.
>>
>>341840579
Horizon doesn't have the gameplay diversity to be Skyrim stop memeing

It will be a BLAND piece of shit that will be forgotten in 2 weeks
>>
I just can't figure out Horizon's focus. It looks less focused on narrative than other Sony titles and more focused on survival but has less survival systems than other games. It has an excellent battle and crafting systems but the open world seems to detract from that. If it's just hunting monsters to craft better weapons to fight stronger monsters then why not just adapt the MonHun mission system?
>>
>>341840726
>Skyrim
>memeing
get help, you need it
>>
>>341839543
Final Fantasy XV is listed twice.
>>
I'm not even a zelda fan and I was really impressed by it. It's definitely the most interesting game I got to see this E3.
>>
>>341840087
>>341840331
>>341840364
Salty
>>
GladiumTonitrua !!zcFZLXRSEqn
>>
>>341840087
>gaming
>social activity
>>
>>341840994
So is Battlefront for some reason.
>>
>>341839914
This. Dropped hard.
>>
>>341839894
Guerrilla games is a who studio?
>>
>Nintendo kids sperging the fuck out over Zelda
>vs normal people who may casually mention it once in their social media accounts

Nintendo fans are obnoxiously vocal on the Internet, making themselves seem like a bigger presence than they really are. Wii U sales this gen demonstrate this perfectly.
>>
>>341839949
Good. I don't want people fucking with Nier.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.