[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: WoW-Legion.jpg (87 KB, 772x435) Image search: [Google]
WoW-Legion.jpg
87 KB, 772x435
>WoW is shit and can't get any worse
>Is what someone who hasn't tried the PTR to test the class changed would say

What the fuck did they do? Half of your abilities are now gone. Buffs are gone. Glyphs are now gone. Fine, I can live without having to click buffs or some of the glyphs.

These class changes though. The specs flat out make no sense anymore. I tested out the Mage, Lock, Priest and tried all of their specs. I don't like it at all. These don't feel remotely like any of the classes and I don't even recognize the game anymore.

>PvP Honor has been removed and is now replaced with a Call of Duty prestige system

This isn't the last memory I wanted of this game. I should've never logged in to test the "Legion" hype. Fuck you Blizzard.

I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.
>>
>>341838668
eat dirt peasant you'll pay for wow and enjoy it
>>
>>341838980
Nah. Not subbed to live. My friend (who's a god damn liar) told me Legion was the best expansion yet and to try out the new classes on the PTR.
>>
>>341839019
then he's a liar and a faggot
you have to prebuy legion to enjoy premium content and lvl 100 boost
>>
>>341839147
I'll walk around all day with a cactus up my ass the day that happens.
>>
>>341839019
>told me Legion was the best expansion yet
That's what they always say. I bet he believes that too.
>>
>>341839341
I spent 5 minutes in the Beta/PTR forums and it's basically WoD dejavu all over again.

They're not reading the forums, shit's been broken for months, everything's being rushed, etc. Ah well.

Blizzdrones will continue to pay $50 for diarrhea on a plate.
>>
Thanks op
Now i dont have to buy it
>>
The lead designers are total hacks that have butchered the original formula. Years of terrible ideas stacked on each other has taken a tremendous toll.

The game was still salvageable in MoP, but they didn't want to save it. Instead they fired the man responsible for the Warlock quest, they forced Pardo to resign, they cut content (some of which was already completed). With WoD and now Legion, Blizzard has sent WoW down the fast lane to hell.
>>
>>341840440
Well.. at least Jay Wilson resigned. That's... a small step in the right direction?
>>
What if they're dooming WoW on purpose so they can release their super awesome new MMO they've been secretly working on?

One can only hope...
>>
>>341840874
The days of MMOs are done. When they can pump out trash like Hearthstone and Overwatch, they don't need to put in the effort required to make or maintain a MMO.

Hearthstone has 30+ million players. So many people spending money on packs. Then you have Heroes of the Storm which is just an overpriced and dumbed down version of LoL. Now, there's Overwatch which was supposed to be free but ramped up to $40 and they added "loot boxes" into the game.

Blizzard would have to lose a tremendous amount of players in order for them to even see that giving a shit about WoW is good for the company again. WoW's a red headed step child.
>>
>>341840874
you mean Legacy servers
>>
>>341841070
The Legacy server debate was living proof they do not listen or give a shit. Their entire response to that was their stupid fucking "pristine" server idea. It's the exact same thing but you can't use heirlooms and a couple of other restrictions but the same live content.
>>
>>341840846
A small step in the right direction was them realizing that not all players raid all the time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.