[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to Kojima's new game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: DEATH STRANDING.jpg (96 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
DEATH STRANDING.jpg
96 KB, 1080x600
Are you looking forward to Kojima's new game?
>>
oh, it's a new game? i thought it was a pretentious indie movie
>>
Not really. I haven't enjoyed anything of his since MGS3.
>>
Not after the last one
>>
>>341832456
Yes I am interested in this. I can't wait to rope guards and give them big ole bear hugs.
>>
File: tumblr_lqw6d5qdhD1qashe0.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqw6d5qdhD1qashe0.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>341832456
>you will never get a blank check from sony and make your actor friend do some weird shit

kojima is living the dream
>>
what game
>>
Everyone who's pissed about it is either a PC faggot or expected another Metal Gear. I'm entirely hyped to see what happens when Kojimbo is in full creative control for once.
>>
I am, l am curious to see what a fully unleashed Kojima can do.
>>
So I'm confused
is Kojima into mpreg?
>>
>>341832548
Why are people so mad? Is kojima that good? Nobody gets this angry about other games, but when kojima does something cool people get so furious. It's ok anon I'm sure your parents love you, you don't have to be so angry, I'm sure your favorite creator makes good things too! :)
>>
>>341832456
>this is running in real time
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>341837748
He said they narrowed their options to 2 engines. The trailer is running in one of the engines they are deciding between and it's rendering in real time just like mgs4 did.
>>
Kojimmy :carat)
>>
>>341834092
is this a meme?
>tumblr filename
ah i see.
>>
File: 1459672707356.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1459672707356.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
Kojima is the John Carpenter of videogames. He was great in the past but he's just shit now.
>>
File: PAYNE.png (497 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
PAYNE.png
497 KB, 1080x600
>>341832456
IT'S PAYNE
>>
>>341832456
Looking for what kind of games it's supposed to be. We only know a fucking title, and a 3deep5U 10 trailer of fucking nothing.
>>
>>341838402
what else did you expect from Kojima?
>>
>>341838472
>>341838402
yeah what a piece of shit! He should have showed us game play and told us everything about the game! He's had a whole six months to do the whole thing from scratch! No work ethic am I right!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>341838605
exactly he's a hack
>>
>>341838720
the game should already be out tbhsmh amirite famalam? What a talentless hack
>>
>>341832548
>oh, it's a new game? i thought it was a pretentious indie movie
It's Kojima, so those aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>341838605
you mean his team had to do the whole thing while he was looking around ready to take all the credit
>>
Until we know what kind of game it is I really don't see how we can be hyped for it.

>Its made by Kojima
>stars Norman Readius
>dead whales
thats pretty much all we got to go on atm
>>
>>341834092
>>
>>341832456
so does this finally confirm that Kojima is really a gay since the first trailer for his new game is literally just a naked Reedus flaunting his ass at the camera?
>>
>>341839183
yeah and while you sat at home ready to shitpost about it on /v/
>>
>>341839332
I still think it's going to end up being a horror game because Kojima was so excited about Silent Hills.

I believe he's only hiding this right now just because he wants it to stand out as it's own thing instead of not Silent Hill.

He's only calling it an action game, that's quite possibly the least descriptive game term.
>>
When it becomes a game I will. Until then we have an interesting but weird cinematic that doesn't tell us anything. For all we know it could be a visual novel. The stuff shown in the teaser is interesting visually but Kojima likes dicking around with metaphors during initial trailers which means it could be a dream sequence or have nothing to do with the game.

When we get a single bit of gameplay I'll get excited. For now I won't get my hopes up for something that could get cancelled, completely changed, or be a game I wouldn't enjoy. Despite that I am glad to see Kojima is still making vidya. I just dislike when we don't see even a screenshot of actual gameplay.
>>
NAKED MAN ASS
>>
What happened to skeleton man? This is pretty much the opposite
>>
Holy fuck I figured it out! Listen. It might sound like rambling lunacy, but if you've been reading recent tweets by Kojima and KojiPro you will understand it. It deals a lot with the "rope and stick" theme he has recently posted, and with the equations on the dog tags.
The dog tag equations on Reedus' neck are to do with time travel. This fits with the quote at the beginning of the trailer about "holding eternity in the palm of your hand" etc. Reedus was originally handcuffed to someone for whatever reason; but due to some time travel shenanigans the person turned into a baby, slipping free from the handcuffs. Reedus realizes what has happened and comforts the baby, who is in fact his recent handcuffee. Reedus and the baby must be linked in more ways than one, perhaps reliant on one another for some reason, as they share an "umbilical cord." The cord is the rope that binds them together, and in a way, time binds us together too, as we are intextricably caught up in its strands. The theme of "stick" has yet to be shown, but I imagine it has something to do with fending off the 5 figures which appear in the trailer as each player / character is weak when they turn back into a baby and need defending.
I strongly theorize this game will feature time travel between adult and baby forms, and the game will have an online co-op feature where players have to help others who have turned into babies, and bring them back to adulthood.
Something else to consider about the youth / adult paradigm shown in the trailer, and postulated my theory, is the fact that on the beach family pods of both young and adult whales are washed up dead, and they are also attached to each other(?) with umbilical cords.
>>
File: 1465541259199.jpg (11 KB, 231x298) Image search: [Google]
1465541259199.jpg
11 KB, 231x298
>>341832456
>a game made by Unleashed/Unchained/Inhibitors off/Punished kojima
of course i am
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.