[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestling games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 009_2A_Poster_BHS-474306620.jpg (122 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
009_2A_Poster_BHS-474306620.jpg
122 KB, 642x722
Who did you always pick anon?
What modes would you play the most?
Any epic matches between you and your buds?
>>
I used to be Tatanka in the old game. I never watched wrestling I just thought that was a hilarious name.
>>
WWF No Mercy was the best.
I always picked Stone Cold.
>>
always picked the rock or stone cold

svr 2006 was my childhood game tbqh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>341823779
Always picked Undertaker, when me and my friend were little shits, we thought his jacket makes him more resistant than other wrestlers. Good times.
>>
RVD

Just to hit that 5-star frog splash
>>
>>341823779
The WWE2K for Android is surprisingly good. I like wwf war zone because the characters are super big and there are some cheats like big head and farts. Always played Undertaker and my caw
>>
>>341824150
Fuck yeah.

Always played the royal rumble with my brothers.
>>
>>341823779

I pick my CAW in WWF No Mercy. He's a bit OP. If you give them the moonsault (I think it's the first one) and give them the highest jumping ability, your CPU opponent doesn't block it. It hits every time. It's the pinnacle of wrestling games.
>>
File: 1231.jpg (39 KB, 334x519) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
39 KB, 334x519
>>341824445
>>
Edge
Ladder matches in general are the sickest shit
>>
>>341823779
Fire Pro is the best. I usually use edited wrestlers from the create-a-wrestler mode.
>>
>>341824686
Those fuckers drag on too.
Alliances and backstabbing and comebacks always made it interesting
>>
File: superstars.jpg (43 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
superstars.jpg
43 KB, 600x360
>not maining the Ultimate Maniacs
>>
I played a lot of WWF Royale Rumble
Razor Ramon (I knew him as Scott Hall at the time) or Yokozuna
Royale Rumble was the best mode
>>
We always play when my friend comes over. I pick John Cena, bro picks Rey Mysterio, and my bud picks Triple H. We usually pick ladder or cage. Every match is a fucking laugh-fest, and our jokes never get old.
>>
Dixie in Rumble Roses because wrestling is a gay thing so the only thing to do is play wrestling with lesbians
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.