[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a pantyhose/nylon fetish. Are any of these myriads of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png (180 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png
180 KB, 250x311
I have a pantyhose/nylon fetish. Are any of these myriads of weaboo/pedophile RPGs good fapping material assuming the girls dont all look like they're 5?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 007.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1719) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1719
>>341820879
>pantyhose/nylon fetish
I'm sorry but but that particular fetish is barely existent in pantsu quest games
>>
Are any of these weaboo/pedophile RPGs good solely by the virtue of their gameplay? Like, you'd play them even without a single cute girl?
>>
>>341821446
I'd totally play Atelier Rorona just for the gameplay. I was very upset when they ruined it for later games because casuals found being able to lose too scary.
>>
>>341821446
The majority are actually somewhat decent jrpgs
Then there's shit like early nepnep and Agarest that just suck hard
>>
>>341820879
>pantyhose/nylon fetish
In Ayesha I think there's pantyhose.
>>
>>341821662
Atelier was never hard you casual piece of shit.
>>
>>341821446
You clearly won't like anything that's suggested because you're incapable of approaching anything with an open mind
>>
>>341821662
What gameplay? the game is shallow as fuck developed by some otaku neet skeleton crew faggots on a budget of 10k. The franchise is pure pandering garbage. It's almost as bad as those shitty neptunia games
>>
>>341821919
I never said it was.
It was still more fun managing time in Rorona than having infinite time to do everything like in the later games. No incentive to try and conserve resources, no incentive to try to be efficient. Never any struggling to beat a boss because you don't want to waste time going back and getting better equipment. It's a lot less interesting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.