[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the worst games I've ever played. How the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
This is one of the worst games I've ever played.

How the fuck did Bioware go from making Baldur's Gate 2 to this trash?
>>
EA
>>
>>341818042
They hired women
>>
>>341818042
people that made BG2 left the company years ago
>>
>>341818042
It wasn't even that bad.
Inquisition was just painfully mediocre.
>>
>>341818042
Valuing diversity over qualification.
A combination of poor management choices and terrible design.
Refusing to realign their creative direction for the sake of appeasing a highly vocal minority audience.
EA.
>>
>>341818042
>hurr I hate everything popular

kill yourself already
>>
File: 1bdson (1).png (4 MB, 1498x1440) Image search: [Google]
1bdson (1).png
4 MB, 1498x1440
>>341818042
Poor man's Witcher 3
>>
>>341820873
Pretty much sums it up.
Still havnt finished Inquisition and probably never will.
>>
>>341820648
It wasn't that popular apparently. The game spand across 5 platforms and only managed to sell 1.1 million units the first week.
>>
File: gGjZdO8.jpg (300 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
gGjZdO8.jpg
300 KB, 2048x1536
>>341818042
every single person that was in the company then is gone now

it's literally a new company with the same name

like how every 7 years you are technically a new person because every cell in your body is new
>>
>>341820873

>his face has more cuts than his armor

geralt... you arent supposed to catch the blows with your face
>>
>>341820873
at least I could finish inquisition within this lifetime. fuck you witcher 3 why do you make me want to quit my job

fuckin mmo tier time investment in a single player game. ridiculous
>>
Things wrong with the game IMO
>Bad writing. Saturday morning cartoon teir plot.
>Visually ugly. The character models looked like wax people, the landscape was dull and the combat animations was way too flashy.
>Very glitchy
>poor animations
>All the companions save blackwall sucked. Varine was kinda of cool too.Very subjective I know but seriously Sarah alone is a deal breaker.
>SO MUCH FUCKING GRIND. Most enemies are bullet sponges and you have too constantly do boring side quest.
>Combats no fun and feels like a chore.
>Nearly every side quest is a fetch quest. There aren't even that many speaking NPC's all info is recived through notes littered around the world.
>It felt like some kind o fcrappy single player mmo.
>Shoehorned diversity.
>They shat on the qunari's lore. Their only original Idea and a very intresting race.
>Too many elements of the story were tied to past games and even worse DLC.
>>
>>341822090
He's a slav friend.
>>
Better than mgsv
>>
>>341822228
It's crazy how long this game is isn't? What I really liked about the witcher was the writing. Even the smallest quest had at least some form of choice that actually matterd.
>>
>>341823248
There are 0 choices in this game outside of who you fuck in the end credits lol
>>
>>341823058
Why don't people like this game? I never played a metal gear game but I want to get into the series.
>>
>>341823391
Just play mgs1, ghost babel, and mgs2. Mgs3 if you interested in big boss. You're welcome.
>>
>>341823375
Not really. Free a deserter from certain death and he becomes a bandit. Keep an elf women from getting bullied and she tells you to fuck off. Take money from a evil priest after doing his dirty work and you get called out on it later. Write a play that isn't a comedy and you get attacked by guards.
>>
None of the same people were involved in DA:I.

TW3 really makes Inquisition (and Fallout 4, for that matter) look like dogshit.
>>
File: What Force.jpg (70 KB, 669x247) Image search: [Google]
What Force.jpg
70 KB, 669x247
>>341818042
>>
>>341824157
i wonder if todd howard and whoever those cucks are at bioware cried in shame when they saw/played this game
>>
>>341824292
He's the guy that wrote DAI?
>>
>>341824374
he's been a writer since BGII and still works there so I believe so.
>>
>>341818042
In 2011-12 Bioware released the holy trinity of videogame abominations: Dragon Age 2, TORtanic and Mess Effect 3, the latter of which was one of the biggest 'fuck yous' from a company to its fans in videogame history.

You somehow looked at this and thought there was still a chance they would ever make a good game again. Fucking ingenious reasoning there Sherlock.
>>
>>341826047
Mass effect 4 looks good. Mako is back.
>>
>>341826758
what the fuck you're talking about

we haven't seen shit yet
>>
>>341826929
Huh? There was a trailer for e3. It showed shooting, mako, and some convo cutscene shit. Mostly just a show off of its graphics which looked pretty good I guess.
>>
Yes I can't believe people unironically recommended this game to me. It was just about the most dull and mundane elements that you can possibly put into a WRPG crammed into one game. Combat was also shit.
>>
>>341818042
Bioware's original staff was entirely replaced over the years by people who were fans of previous Bioware games; fans of increasingly shittier quality games who were naturally increasingly devoid of talent.
>>
>>341828631
Where did they go? Did EA really pull another Westwood? I want to destroy EA.
>>
>>341820873
i know this is in-game but it seriously looks like a bull shot

Witcher 3's armor/character models are too good
>>
>>341818143
Ding. Ding. Ding.
>>
>>341818042
holy cuck he thinks dai is bad.

What happened to you anon. Did a girl reject you? Did your man want another?

Did you become butthurt?
Are you Anus annihilated?
Are you booty blasted?
Are you butt bereaved?
Are you discharge deprived?
Are you derriere damaged?
Are you fecal fucked?
Are you pooper prevented?
Are you rectally rekt?
Are you vaginally vexed?
Are you woman wildered?

If yes to any question, just FYI from a joint us military guy, you are not aligned with national policy, you are not aligned with what makes us powerful, you are infact contributing to the weakening of these united states and should probably kys immediately.
>>
>>341826758
mass effect 3 looked good too and it managed to piss on every mass effect fan.
>>
>>341832306
Mass effect 3 was also good right until the ending.
>>
>>341832306
Mass Effect fans deserve nothing less than a big fat turd in their mouth. Fuck them.
>>
Great game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LqbdkQAD8
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.