[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to start my first fallout 2 playthrough ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Fallout2front.jpg (258 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258 KB, 800x832
I'm about to start my first fallout 2 playthrough ever.
What is a fun class to play?
>>
If you already played through the first game, I'd say go with unarmed. It's pretty sick and it will be a good change of pace.
>>
>>341817732
I haven't played fallout 1 at all either. I thought i'd start with 2 to make it a bit more bearable if the graphics were bad.
>>
File: RSLId0f.jpg (243 KB, 824x640) Image search: [Google]
RSLId0f.jpg
243 KB, 824x640
>>341817602
>class
>>
>>341817602
just don't put points into Big Guns and you will be okay.
>>
>>341818040
Well what would you call it if class is wrong?
>>
>>341817878
I really think you'll be more frustrated if you do it that way and miss out on a few connections. The first game is really small and compact and will prepare you for the second which lets you lose into a much bigger world. At least download the manual pdf and read it before you play. But you could still play 2 first and have a good time.
>>
>>341817602
Enclave here.

Why isn't your video feed working?
>>
>>341818173
build nigger

10agi 8 int small guns, speak, outdoorsman is easy mode
>>
>>341818314
Alright i'll play through fallout 1 first. might as well i downloaded both games already.
>>341818321
Will this work in fallout 1?
>>
>>341818452
I'm the guy you replied to first, but I'll help with question 2. Outdoorsman reduces random encounters. In 2, you have 10000x more of them because the world is huge. In 1, you could skip the skill all together and run away if you cant handle the enemies.
>>
>>341817602
Don't play with the restoration mod. The guy who makes it makes undocumented changes to Unarmed to make it shitty. His excuse is "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but in this setting, un-un-unarmed wouldn't be able to compete with guns or energy weapons or even melee! ;_;!" but doesn't include the changes in the log because he knows he'd get shit for it.
>>
File: stupid[1].jpg (38 KB, 454x330) Image search: [Google]
stupid[1].jpg
38 KB, 454x330
>>341817602
>melee/speech build
>fight ants
>miss miss miss miss
>rest for a week
>finally kill guy at door
>first quest,tend fags garden
>plants spawn
>miss miss miss miss
>rest another week
>finaly kill plants
>reward is stupid healing powder
>leave village
>"you no chosen one, me chosen one, you die."
>3 vs 1
>miss miss miss miss
>"You have died."
>alt F4
Great game there autists
>>
>>341817602
Sniper class with Bozar was really fun, when I played it.
>>
>>341818952
>implying casuls would use restoration mod

shit bait friendo
>>
>>341818747
>playing unarmed
Kek

Anyways Restoration mod is very nice if you have played F2 already
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.