[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> a new Zelda game being released in 2017 >the protagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: WiiU_Zelda_scrn02_E3.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_Zelda_scrn02_E3.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
> a new Zelda game being released in 2017
>the protagonist is ANOTHER able white male

How many years has it been like this?
Why does Nintendo refuses to add some variety and diversity into their games?
>>
>>341812292
silly OP, you don't need to shitpost to start a zelda thread.
>>
>>341812292
Yeah, I can't wait for the Hispanic paraplegic Link that has to build his own wheel chair and knit his own blanket.
I think that I would actually play this game.
>>
>>341812292
>>
Yeah, I wanted transracial transsexual mentally and physically disabled 'female' link!
>>
>>341814852
Is that a transitioning Link? Male to female? The voice will be the same anyway.
>>
Link isn't white, he's Hylian
>>
>>341812292
why the fuck would i want to play as a fucking handicap?
>>
>>341812292
Does anybody have a link to the sheikah towers rising like in Wind Waker?
>>
>>341812292
because their planets lack africa, and therefore black people.
>>
>>341815193
He's clearly white. Hylian isn't real. The Zelda game series represents very realistic real world races and causes. Zelda games are rape simulators where you go around penetrating the defenseless with you 'sword'. It is absolutely disgusting and anyone that plays the series is a rapist.
>>
File: linkle-1.jpg (80 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
linkle-1.jpg
80 KB, 1024x1024
>>341812292
I know this is bate, but...
>>
>>341816564
How does she expect to reload?
>>
>>341812292
fuck off fat ugly lesbian, get a shotgun and fucinf commit suicide
>>
File: 350px-Reaper-portrait.png (139 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
350px-Reaper-portrait.png
139 KB, 350x336
>>341816675
the same way this guy does it
>>
>>341812292

>I short sold Nintendo stock
>>
Bait thread aside, do you think we'll ever get a demo download? Maybe if enough people demand it from nintendo via social media and whatnot?
>>
>>341812292
DEAL WITH IT
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T
>>
>>341812292
Shut the fuck up op, you stupid pc cuck. Link isn't even human let alone people complaining about him being white.

Also, I want him to stay a guy. The girl version of him looks like a vapid cliche anime cunt.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.