[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using a PS Vita, took a video and picture of my cat in his final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sony.png (506 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sony.png
506 KB, 1920x1080
Using a PS Vita, took a video and picture of my cat in his final moments on the way to the vet to be put to sleep. Now fucking Vita is giving me this "Could not copy some content items" bullshit when I try to copy *any* of them to PC. What is the solution? I will post pic of him if someone figures it out. Using the Sony transfer cable that came with the Vita btw.
>>
>>341810869
Can you try uploading the file online? I know the vita has bluetooth but I am unsure if it allows file transfer. I'd try either of those first
>>
>>341811064

It does have bluetooth but I don't think I have bluetooth on any PCs. Hmm
>>
Try uploading them to something like Facebook and then download them to your PC from there.
>>
>using Vita's shitty 0.3mpix camera
For what purpose? Generic mobile phone for 1$ has better camera nowadays.
>>
I tried Flickr but when I try to connect my account the Vita tells me "An error has occurred (A0000301)"
>>
What's weird is that I can *back up* my Vita to PC, but it won't let me transfer my pictures or video.
>>
Use an image upload service, such as imgur or something, then download them on your PC from the link

But don't use imgur because they compress pictures lol
>>
>>341815159

I can't, the only applications available are Flickr and even that doesn't work.
>>
Can't you send it to your email/whatever cloud service? I don't know if that's possible, I only own a 3ds and it's browser is shit in every conceivable way.
>>
File: 20141110_133427.jpg (318 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20141110_133427.jpg
318 KB, 1280x720
>>341810869
Did you get any 'after' pics?
>>
Yeah, doesn't look like it works. Something's faulty but I don't know what. Thanks for the ideas though

>>341816587

Wow, I'm so upset and mad now. Oh what will I do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.