[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you hover over a piece of gear you can't craft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: horizon.jpg (203 KB, 865x1080) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
203 KB, 865x1080
>when you hover over a piece of gear you can't craft or buy yet, you get a create-a-job option
>this generates a quest on the spot that leads to those ingredients
INFINITE QUESTS
>>
So are Horizon and the new Zelda doing what Skyrim promised but didnt deliver?
>>
>>341786913
Yes and one is Rose Leslie the cute redhead and the other is a shieldboard flipping naked twink boy.

Everyone wins.
>>
>>341787090
What a glorious year to be alive
>>
>>341786913
Not sure about Horizon yet but Zelda's gameplay can hold up a mediocre open world experience while Skyrim sure as fuck was mediocre/bad in every way
>>
>playing as a female
>it isn't a cute little girl wearing cute clothes
>>
>>341786804
That's actual a really cool feature.
>>
>>341787739
I think it will be cool if it doesn't break the logic of the game. It would be dumb as fuck if you need 2 Big Ass Bird Feathers and it just so happens they are nearby the village a short walk.

If it generates a quest in the area they normally prowl, that would be fine.
>>
That's not a good sign.

Do we have any idea how the world will be structured? Is it segmented into levels? Is it one big world built around exploring? Knowing Sony, it'll focus on story and follow Ubisoft's repetitive quest structure, or it will have generic marked quests with no chance for actual discovery like in recent Bethesda games.

I hope I'm wrong because the core gameplay looks fun.
>>
File: 617x.jpg (45 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
617x.jpg
45 KB, 617x347
Can I make her a lesbian?
>>
>>341788264
>If it generates a quest in the area they normally prowl, that would be fine.
That was how I imagine it. It would be a way better solution than spamming the whole map with marks like in Far Cry.
>>
>>341788476
There is main story quests. Then tribal leader quests which are of importance as they effect that whole region of said tribe, then personal quests of individuals.

There are levels for you and the NPCs so I don't know about that. They didn't really show off the map but I would think its segmented kinda like Far Cry 4, you can't get to the northern part till a story section lets you. The little map they showed had one path leading out of the valley they were in, so you won't just climb out like Zelda.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.