[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glorious PC Master Race wallpaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: GPCMR.png (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
GPCMR.png
1 MB, 3840x2160
What do you think guys?
>>
>>341781201
I hope you like niche games
>>
File: 1466195667374.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466195667374.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>341781201
Sup reddit
PC is definitely video games
>>
>>341781201
Reddit approved :)
>>
>>341781201
is this meant to be a cringe thread?
>>
File: spoon magic.png (968 KB, 822x678) Image search: [Google]
spoon magic.png
968 KB, 822x678
haha awesome OP! :D

here give this a try ;) :D ^^
>>
>>341781201

Upvoted ;)
>>
>>341781201
>>>/r/pcmasterrace
>>
I'm a full-fledged PC gamer, but the whole "PC Master Race" community is cringy and cancerous as fuck, even the idea of implying "godhood" based on the game system you picked is downright pathetic and for all they bitch and moan and flail and scream they have done absolutely nothing to better the PC as a platform, all they've done is created an even further division that leads to even more falseflagging, overinflating and downplaying where it's impossible to get an accurate depiction of the actual system and its actual games.

Every single "PC master race" faggot can eat shit and die.
>>
>>341781201
Imagine being a PC gamer only. You only have shit games like overwatch and indie shit. How do you guys survive those months without any good games?
>>
File: SRfxE7W.jpg (959 KB, 1469x4699) Image search: [Google]
SRfxE7W.jpg
959 KB, 1469x4699
>>341781201
>master race until the console increment drops
>then its overpriced race once again

Currently there isn'teven anything on pc that has the graphics tech of Uncharted 4, Driveclub, The tomorrow children, God of war, Death Stranding "rendered real time" trailer and The Order 1886.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.