[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo E-shop sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: e-shop sale.jpg (90 KB, 985x985) Image search: [Google]
e-shop sale.jpg
90 KB, 985x985
What did you get bros?

Piratebros not welcome here.
>>
I'm pirating your thread.
>>
>>341764054
Did you even look at what was on sale nigger?
>>
>>341764170
Wouldn't you just make a new thread with the same things?
>>
got about 30 games for free ;)
>>
Which 40% of Zelda would you save, /v/?

I would probably save the groin and torso.
>>
File: 1426967094683.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1426967094683.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>341764054
>DRM shit that is not tied to an account.
>Not even once.
>>
>>341764054
i got 100% off robobo planet a couple months ago ツ
>>
>MK8 still not on sale
Nothing. I'm not updating the system anyways. I'm not doing loadline but I am going to keep it at 5.5.1 just incase it gets better.
>>
I got Mother 3
>>
>buying games
>on a dead marketplace

Nintendo, please go away.
>>
So fucking dumb that smash 4 is on sale but the DLC isn't
>>
I'm considering picking up Project Mirai, but I just got Rhythm Heaven yesterday.
>>
>>341764054
everything on sale I already pirated.
>>
Oracle of Seasons
I have the other games I would have wanted and are cheap enough. A few others that I have a middling interest in were still too much.
>>
File: BE STILL CODY.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
BE STILL CODY.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>341764647
>>
where can I find a list of games on sale?
Wouldn't mind the wii u versions of Xenoblade / Resi 4 since they are gamepad compatible
>>
>>341768829

bump for interest, too lazy to go to the living room and actually get that shitty excuse for a controller/tablet
>>
One question about pirating 3ds shit. If i do it can i reset it afterwards in order to use online? Just wanted to play mhx as i dont have much else to do right now.
>>
>>341769302
Anon, you can use online even if you pirate it. Look it up.
>>
>>341764054
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
Then I was about $2 short for Rhythm Heaven the next day.
>>
>>341769290
>>341768829
Here you lazy fucks.
http://e3.nintendo.com/sale/
>>
>>341769302
You can use what's basically a VM inside your regular setup to pirate things and run custom firmware. This way, if you fuck up and brick something and need to restore your system, or want to play your 3DS how it originally was at any time, you can not load the "VM" and load your system normally. This allows you to connect to the regular eShop with you NNID etc. This VM or secondary installation is called your "emuNAND" and your actual one is called your "sysNAND". These two can be different versions as well.

Though yeah like the other anon said I think some games can be used online even if you pirate them anyway. Might depend on the system version you have.
>>
Both Oracle games
>>
>>341770184
>Zelda games
>No OoT or LBW (which I wanted to buy)
Why? Those games on sale seem kind of random
>>
>>341764054
Nothing. I'm fucking glad too since I was considering getting Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam and saw on Twitter that they stealth released Rhythm Heaven Megamix
>>
Shite sale desu
>>
>>341764054

Castlevania: The AdventureI regret it. This is the least optimized Gameboy game I've ever played.
>>
Sm4sh and SMTIV. I got this 3DS mainly for Fire Emblem (in fact, it's the FE Fates Special Edition console). I own the following: FE Awakening, FE Fates (all 3 routes), Cave Story, MGS3 (first MGS game, friend gave it to me), Sm4sh, and SMTIV. Anything else worth picking up?
>>
>>341770905
>Wanted to buy LBW and SF643D
>Both are Nintendo selects
>YUROP ONLY
Thanks NOA
>>
>>341771454
harmoknight
>>
>>341764054
Nothing because it's a shitty sale. Zelda WWHD for example should be no more than $20.
>>
File: 1465449257272.png (179 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465449257272.png
179 KB, 300x300
EU eShop "sale" is all about tiny discounts of Zelda and Mario.

I like Blanny, but those are not sales at all. Drop at least -75% next time, and we will talk.

I dont have CFW installed yet, but Blanny it tempting me to do so slowly.
>>
>>341771510
>SM3DW gets the Nintendo Select in USA
>The one that has come with the Wii U bundled for the past 3 years
>Not NSMBU which I am not paying 60 dollars for
>Yurop and Japan get all the cool shit like colored cases for ORAS and such
>We get nothing
I'm fucking fed up with NoA and their bullshit.
>>
>>341764223
It's different per person based on your purchases and pages frequented
>>
>>341766383
I don't see that on sale
>>
Finally caved on Splatoon, also picked up BoxBoy since it was cheap and it looks fun as hell.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.