[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys, we need a comfy Zelda lore/timeline thread also requesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: vkQgf0x.jpg (766 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
vkQgf0x.jpg
766 KB, 3840x2160
guys, we need a comfy Zelda lore/timeline thread

also requesting the theory that twili, sheikah and dark interlopters are kind of related with their magic
>>
Why hasnt anyone race-mixed with the Zora? Only typing the word "Zora" makes my dick explode. I mean come on. Not a singl ehuman wants to fuck a zora? This doesnt make sense.
>>
>>341758023

because Zoras lay eggs
>>
>>341758023
gerudo have
that's why in ww the sage of the spirit/earth temple is a Zora
>>
>>341757660
inb4 Link is a robot clone
>>
>>341759009
I read that as robot clown

Honk honk
>>
Reminder:
>Sheikah are the Dark Interlopers/Twili
>Sheikah may also be the Lokomos
>Sheikah made the fused shadow
>Fused Shadow's eyes looks like Majora's mask eyes
>Sheikah built the Tower of the Gods
>Sheikah built the robots from Skyward Sword
>Sheikah build a shit ton of stuff in BoTW
>Sheikah are almost always "on the verge of going extinct"
>>
File: ganon.png (282 KB, 859x421) Image search: [Google]
ganon.png
282 KB, 859x421
Ok, hear me out guys. You know who Demise cursed Zelda and Link to forever be haunted by his reincarnations (Ganon), The Old Man mentions in the demo that Ganon's attack on Hyrule 100 years before the events of the game was sudden and cataclysmic. What if this Link is SS Link, and after founding Hyrule with Zelda , Demise/Ganon attacked suddenly and Link was put to sleep by the Sheikah tribe with the ancient technology?
>>
File: 469px-Agahnim.png (262 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
469px-Agahnim.png
262 KB, 469x600
>>341759330

was Agahnim from Alttp a Sheikah?
his symbol is eye, looks similar
>>
>>341759416

why should the Sheikah put SS Link to sleep when Ganon attacked?
>>
>>341759973
Probably
the eye seems like a dead giveaway for sheikah stuff
>>
>>341760164
Link wasn't prepared, it was too sudden and the best they could do was seal Ganon in Hyrule Castle and put Link to sleep in case he comes back.
>>
old man is zelda you heard it here first
>>
>>341760342
or Link failed and the Sheikah's only option was to seal Ganon and put the now dead Link in a resurrection sleep.
>>
I don't know what's more pathetic, Sonic fans or Zelda lore fags
>>
BotW's Link is the dead hero of time.
>>
>>341758551
Probably won't have hybrid babies because the genes are too different. Like if a person fucked a dog the dog doesn't have a dog human hybrid baby. Doesn't mean there isn't a huge interspecies unprotected orgy in the Zelda verse
>>
File: Pendants.png (22 KB, 150x126) Image search: [Google]
Pendants.png
22 KB, 150x126
in Alttp the pendant of wisdom is red and the power one is blue

is this just a mistake? because normally it's

courage = green
power = red
wisdom = blue
>>
>>341761892
might be a translation/localization error from LTTP, what does the Japanese text say?
>>
>>341762581

it's still the same, so no translation error

in Albw it's

power = red
wisdom = blue
>>
>>341760468
Why would he lose, he had the entire triforce
>>
>>341763131
interesting, they probably weren't thinking much on continuity considering every game held a similar theme afterwards like how the original LoZ only had two triforce pieces
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.