[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have 379 games on Steam (mostly because of "here, have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Steam-Logo.jpg (27 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
Steam-Logo.jpg
27 KB, 590x354
>have 379 games on Steam (mostly because of "here, have 5 bad games with your 1 good game" bundles)
>about 120 of them drop cards
>17 pages of cards in my inventory despite selling a shitload of them, because it takes too long to put them on the market, especially with the new "confirm everything you do on your phone or wait 15 days" requirement
>even the booster packs are accumulating

All this shit is just sitting in my inventory, and I'm actually autistic enough to try selling them. I can only imagine that most people don't even bother. I heard there was software to assist with this, and I guess I should try it (assuming it wasn't broken by the new mobile shit requirements), but shouldn't Steam make this less of a fucking pain in the first place if they actually want these cards in circulation? Maybe I'd get less for the cards I'm selling if people could dump their entire inventories with the click of a button, but it's only a few cents anyway. I just think the whole process is ludicrous.
>>
Do you have Youtuber's Life and Goat Simulator? Those are two of my favorites I play on Steam
>>
>>341755708
FPBP
>>
Hey guys, this is my thread now, nobody else post here but me.
>>
Hey so when is Half-Life 3 coming out?
>>
use mobile authenticator
>>
Steam is awesome, who owns a Steam Machine?
>>
>>341756446
Hey I have one, the alienware one is cool. You can change the color of the icon
>>
>>341756281
Not for awhile, but it is worth the weight :^)
>>
>>341755708

No, I don't.

But I do have some other hot garbage like Indie Game: The Movie and Fez, because they came in Humble bundles with things I actually wanted. Most of my Steam library is obscure indie games at this point, and I don't remember where most of them came from.

>>341756345

I already do. Selling each card is still too many clicks (several on the computer plus one on the phone); selling hundreds of them would take more time than it's worth.

>>341756150
>>341756281
>>341756446

This shitposting doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>341755550
Winauth + steam inventory helper
>>
I love bad rats
>>
File: fre.webm (154 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fre.webm
154 KB, 480x360
>bought doom for £24
>got a foil drop that sold for £1.20
>>
>>341757721
>deleted
PANIC
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.