[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a single game Sony showed that caused more impact than Zelda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Name a single game Sony showed that caused more impact than Zelda.

That poor man's Xenoblade with the red-hair chick?
The Last of Us: Motorbike edition?
Robocop: The interactive film?
Kojima's new moviegame?
God of who gives a shit?

With one single game, Nintendo trumped over Sony this E3. How embarrassing is that?
>>
Okay.
>>
>>341749390
There's one problem with that game. It needs a wii u or NX and I sure as hell am not going to buy either.
>>
What is winning E3?
>>
if nintendo actually trumped sony you wouldn't have to make threads about it to desperately prove it with non-arguments and cheap remarks
I mean, it looks like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else
whatever helps you sleep at night, man, but delusion is unhealthy
>>
>>341749390
I will admit breath of the wild was my most hyped game, in that it's nice to see nintendo is actually trying to do something fresh with zelda that isn't built around waggling, which has been nintendo gimmick for 10 years now.

That said, I'm far more interested in death stranding and resident evil 7. History has taught me to be realistic with my zelda expectations post majoras mask.
>>
>>341749701
>I'm more excited for a game with 0 gameplay shown because Kojima is working on it

You poor bastard. Didn't learn your lesson with MGSV, huh?
>>
Spiderman.
>>
Resident Evil 7.

You sound desperate.
>>
New God of War.
Death Stranding

That's 2 games
>>
>>341750004
>>341750005
>>341750057
>telling yourself lies to not admit that Nintendo won
Sonyggers are deranged
>>
>>341750005
>>341750057
>Zelda trailer already 5+ million views on youtube

>RE7 and DS barely over 1 million

:^)
>>
>>341750207
But really though, Spiderman.
>>
>>341750218
If we are gone by view GOW has like 7m
>>
>>341749632
Getting people to talk about the game, which Zelda did leaps and bounds more than any other game, going by Twitter statistics.
>>
>>341749929
>Didn't learn your lesson with MGSV, huh?
Not that anon, but is that the lesson about how Konami was cutting budgets for everything video games? Only concentrating it all on gambling machines, mobile apps, and stomping machines?
>>
>>341750281
Insomniac's Spiderman looks really good, you're right.
>>
>>341750449
>Konami is to blame for the shitty story and game design

:^)
>>
>>341750449
Not that anon, but let's not take all blame off Kojima. Konami and Kojima were both being shitty and that ended up fucking MGSV up.
>>
File: running to zelda.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
running to zelda.webm
2 MB, 480x270
>>
>>341749390
stop falseflagging sonypony
>>
>>341750768
Last time people were this hype for Zelda was with TP.
Let's hope it lives up to that hype
>>
>>341749390
>Robocop: The interactive film?
Fuck I wish there was a good 3D robocop game.
>>
>>341750057
>Death Standing
>Game

No, anon. That's a concept trailer for the possibility of a game in four years.
>>
File: 1458164900687.jpg (77 KB, 623x457) Image search: [Google]
1458164900687.jpg
77 KB, 623x457
Spiderman was the most hype @ E3
>>
>>341750449
>Konami gave Kojimbo 80 million burger bucks
>Let him develop for five years
>Everyone hates Konami for him fucking up, releasing the game half assed

No wonder they want nothing to do with video games any longer. Their experience with developers has boiled down to giving them shit loads of money and getting fucked over.
>>
>>341749390
It looks pretty good, people are only shitting their pants cause it's Zelda tho. If it were any other IP it probably would've just been like "woah this game is cool looking" But it's Zelda so all the normie and nintendrones are hailing it as a master piece. I'll definitely get it, but again there's much more games with just as much if not more potential that I'll be getting for my ps4 or my PC. Which is usual with nintendo, they have less games but they're usually safe purchases cause even if they end up sucking, they usually don't suck too bad.
>>
>>341752970
>If it were any other IP

You can say this about any series.

If the Resident Evil logo hadn't shown up at the end, I'd have dismissed that game as another generic first person jumpscare shit.
>>
>>341749390
I think Zelda was incredible but Sony showed some good stuff too.

However, Sony games are gradually losing the amount of gameplay they have in them. I mean Horizon looked amazing, but it also felt scripted. I'm not even talking about other games where there was almost no geniune gameplay shown. Is Sony this insecure about their games? Is that why they are not showing any gameplay?

Just make something similar to Ninendo treehouse, get a bunch of nerds and hot chicks play your new games for 8 hours straight in a comfy setup. It is not that hard.

So yea because of that reason I can say Zelda alone was better than whatever Sony showed.
>>
>>341753260
I guess you're right. What I'm really trying to get at is that the game looks like a good open world rpg with a pretty art style. There wasn't anything particularly interesting about it other than the fact that it looked like a really good rpg. But since it's Zelda and since it's nintendo people are justifiable obsessed with it already. It'll be a good game, perhaps a masterpiece, but I saw a lot of other games that made me think the same thing honestly. And also I saw other games that were trying more new and interesting things. I'm sure I'll love breath of the wind, but I doubt it will be my personal goty or anything like that.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.