[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that allow me to be mad, but aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: kendrick lamar.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kendrick lamar.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
What are some games that allow me to be mad, but aren't too stressful?
>>
File: scared.jpg (46 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
46 KB, 420x500
>Final boss asks you for a dollar
>I need all of my crumbles and pennies
>>
All you pussies is losers
All my niggas is winners
>>
>>341746612
dota

team based game that is pretty chill and easy to play

the main gameplay is blaming your teammates when stuff goes bad
>>
>final boss has a bone to pick

>final boss cries two tears in a bucket for ya
>>
>use a Game Genie
>final boss comments on you practicing the self-pity of taking the easy way out, you selfish motherfucker
>>
>final boss takes eight doobies to the face

Fuck that
>>
What's the "To pimp a butterfly" of vidya?
>>
>>341749105
What significance are you implying TPAB has to music?
>>
>final boss's special move is Levitate
>>
>>341749105
Undertale
>>
>>341749215
Best rap album we had since madvillany, in a time where mainstream rap was just kanye and pop dilluted garbage
>>
>>341749331
Probably this.

Overrated thing that released in 2015 that's still bretty good, just overrated. People also wanted Undertale to get GOTY, same with people who wanted TPAB to win AOTY.

Lots of parallels actually.
>>
>>341749105
Funfact, To Pimp a Butterfly was orginally going to be titled To Pimp a Caterpiller. To-P.A.C, it was in reference to Tupac.

So any game trying to take up the mantle of a once good franchise and failing. My money goes on >>341749331
>>
>>341746978
if that's what you want to get out of it then this is the right answer. odds are you'll start tryharding though and then you're fucked

I want to say golf games, unless you find the pressure in each swing to be stressful
>>
>>341749572
>I'm 12 and I follow Pitchfork!
>>
>>341749572
This is all kinds of fucked up
>>
>Final boss hopes the lord forgives him
>>
>playing Thief
>mission to steal jewels and get out as fast as you can
>try to sneak
>I move with the elegance of an african elephant
>>
>>341749572
>white kid watches the Boondocks
>suddenly an authority on hip-hop
>>
>>341749946
>>341749960
>>341750343
Not him, but okay, I'm curious to try other similar artists:

Who else hip-hops a story throughout the album and sounds as good and as as intelligent while either being neutral or not taking part in the gang/ghetto culture glorification?
>>
>>341752174
Who is the Gucci Mane of gaming?
>>
>>341752174
I liked Kendrick's Good Kid Maad City, but I hated his To Pimp A Butterfly. I think the difference is that GKMC is from his own perspective and is mostly a recounting of him growing up in Comptom. Whereas TPAB is like this annoying preachy sermon by a self-appointed "king of rap" who feels he can make these sweeping judgments on the whole of America and black culture.
>>
>>341749572
It's like Freshman year all over again.
>>
>>341753487
Agreed.

Not to mention Kendrick didn't really talk to how the institutionalization is also successful because of black culture's phony self-sufficiency which leads to crime.
>>
>>341754043
I mean, he kinda said it, but didn't connect it to the institutionalization. Not that I or others caught.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.