[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that require Skill!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: HR-Management-Key-Skills1.jpg (120 KB, 499x337) Image search: [Google]
HR-Management-Key-Skills1.jpg
120 KB, 499x337
Write down some new games that I could make my main game, right now I'm not playing anything but now I have time so I wanna play some games that require SKILL and practice! Please don't tell me about startrek or csgo my grandma knows about this games.
>>
File: Ori1.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ori1.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
hearthstone
>>
racing or flight simulators
get a wheel or flight stick and have a go

I have a friend who showed me competitive minesweeper but its not for me. its insane what she can do though.
>>
>>341744546
That is a card game and involves a lot of luck too just like League of Legends... Thanks though
>>
>>341744735
I can't afford a wheel right now though, thanks anway
>>
>>341744893
Well my favorite genre is the arcade games of sub genres like run and gun and platformer and shmups etc.
Get mame and download as many games as you want or get some torrents with unimaginable amounts of games.
>>
>>341744425
>Games that require skill
>Games that require muscle memory

what's the difference /v/?
>>
>>341745181
How about some game on steam? I can play with my friends and rekt them, I'm pretty good at learning from games I'm quite experienced :)
>>
>>341745298
muscle memory is just a skill
>>
>>341745340
mushimisama or deathsmiles from cave is on steam and has a highschore leader board

I play fighting games for online competitive shit
>>
Some RTS games (Starcraft: Broodwar)
Most fighting games (Street Fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Melty Blood)

Basicly, games where it's 1 on 1, and the game requires you to practice, study, improve in order to beat anyone who is fairly decent at that game.
>>
>>341745298
In my opinion skill is something you learn and you have to play a lot to make succeed like a combo or something like when you block an attack. Muscle memory, i think of fps games, you have to have good aim and outsmart your opponent and you can't learn how to do it but you can get better and better at it...
>>
Risiko
>>
>>341744425
OP here, so I'm thinking about games like APB:Reloaded, S4, Paladins and maybe some FPS games :)
>>
>>341744425
Fighting games. Killer instinct is "free" on PC
>>
Overwatch ;)
>>
>nobody saying rocket league
>>
>>341744735
>competitive minesweeper
explain
>>
>>341748210
IKR hahahaha like how does it work and what does it require to be successful? Luck?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.