[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you recommend me any MMO/survival game/anything like that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Weapons[1].jpg (176 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
Weapons[1].jpg
176 KB, 1364x768
Can you recommend me any MMO/survival game/anything like that with proper crafting and base building /v/?

I played 7 days to die for the past 2 weeks or so and it was great, except very buggy, I stopped playing because some of my containers got bugged and lost all the items in them multiple times, which was really fucking shitty.

Are there any multiplayer games with a persistent world that aren't shit at this point in time at all?
>>
>>341740595
terraria
>>
>>341740765
>1297 hours
(and still shit at building :()
>>
>>341740889
>play with /v/
>people are wiring teleporters and making castles
>i am still wearing wood and holding sticks
>>
What game has the best crafting? There's a bazillion survival/crafting games but none of them do crafting well. Worst offenders are butthesda etc. with just lazy menus. Crafting should be made fun and a proper gameplay element.
>>
File: 2015-08-09_00003.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-09_00003.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>>341740595
Yeah the game would be great if they just fixed the bugs, otherwise there's hundreds of hours of content. Pic related, one of the many bikes i've lost, only this time i found it after digging up the whole area
>>
>>341741110
I liked crafting in 7 days, especially with Valmod, the crafting stations and the way you collect the materials and reprocess them are pretty common sense, and you can make nice looking stuff that's still defensive.

Problem is later on most people just say "fuck it" to aesthetics and build concrete slabs with rebar platforms that look like shit because they're efficient (and most people don't care about things looking good apparently).
>>
>>341741519
Bikes are absolutely hilarious, I made a garage next to my house so I can keep bikes in it, and a raised platform to jump over the moat and back again (because Valmod drawbridges suck).

Game really needs some kind of movable platforms.
>>
>>341742185
i just made a long enough tunnel to my underground base, so if something did crawl in it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. I agree with the movable platforms, or any kind of mechanical device that you could improvise with. Otherwise it's just jumping platforms and you just have to pray that you don't break a leg on your way home or you'll just fall into spikes.
>>
Rust is pretty good.
>>
>>341742606
Are people still playing it online or do you have to know someone running a server or something?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.