[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does sprint ruin Halo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Halo2-cover.png (143 KB, 256x319) Image search: [Google]
Halo2-cover.png
143 KB, 256x319
>favorite halo campaign
>favorite halo multiplayer
>favorite halo weapon
>favorite halo mp map
>favorite halo campaign level

https://www.strawpoll.me/10506713
>>
Hi Bdobbins
>>
>>341738248
Who?
>>
>>341738074

>>favorite halo campaign
>>favorite halo multiplayer
5 for gameplay 2 for nostalgia
>>favorite halo weapon
BR
>>favorite halo mp map
the pit
>>favorite halo campaign level
assault on the control room
>>
>>favorite campaign
>>favorite MP
3 100%
>>weapon
assault rifle
>>mp map
lockout/orbital
>>campaign level
The Great Journey or Halo (3)
>>
>>341740414
>assault on the control room

Excellent choice. The first 6 levels for CE were fantastic. I feel that none of the campaign levels in any other game quite matched the openness of these levels besides very few levels here and there in the other games.
>>
>>341738074
Halo 1
Halo 3
Hydra
Infinity
Halo
>>
>>341741367

it was groundbreaking for it's time. i still play it occasionally. so much fun.
>>
>>341738074
If they didn't add sprint for Halo 4 it wouldn't be in the franchise right now and all would be well. Sprint was simply an armor ability in Reach.
>>
>>341741563
Same here. To be fair 2 and 3 still have pretty solid campaigns as well. It's just that those 6 CE levels were just so damn good.
>>
>favorite halo campaign
Reach or 1, I really cannot choose
>favorite halo weapon
Plasma Rifle
>favorite halo mp map
Zanzibar
The Pillar of Autumn (Reach)

There are no Halo games after Reach.
>>
>>341738074
>3 or Reach
>5, reach or 3
>No idea
>no idea
>Last Halo 3 mission
>>
>>341738074
Halo 2
Halo 3
lore wise, needler. Actually playing, BR
lockout/hang em high
The covenant

I could honestly handle halo being raped into the ground if the new armor designs and lore wasn't so fucking awful, It wasn't enough to make mediocre games and lore but they have to go and rewrite bunjie shit to fit their cringe worthy OC
>>
File: niggas.gif (2 MB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
niggas.gif
2 MB, 500x317
>>341738074
>liking sprint in halo
>liking Reach, 4, 5's Single Player or the Mobile Games
>>
>>341742587

It does nothing to the gameplay if you don't suck. There's nothing wrong with having more mobility.

git gud
>>
>>341742587
Reach's campaign is brilliant, fuck you.
>>
>>341738074
Why wasn't H3 anniversary announced at Microsofts E3?
>>
File: 1463934385308.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1463934385308.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>341742820
>he thinks because I don't like it I am bad at the game

>le strawman

>>341742848
>pic related
>>
Haven't played the series in years, but I recently played Reach with some of the people I work with and that was pretty fun. I'm now considering buying an Xbone whenever the slim comes out for the Master Chief Collection and a few other games. Please convince me not to do it.
3 again because I spent the most time with it
Needle Rifle and Needler are muh waifu
Sandtrap
The first level on the Ark in 3, I think. Might be the one after that
>>
>>341743139
Because its not 2017.
>>
>>favorite halo campaign
Reach or 3
Reach
>>favorite halo weapon
BR
>>favorite halo mp map
Guardian or Lockout
The Silent Cartographer
Sprint didn't ruin Halo
I don't know what did though
I only know that I want my Halo back
MCC MP just stopped working for me entirely and I don't know why send help please
>>
>>341738074
Plasma Pistol, that little nigga carried me through so many legendary runs.
Sidewinder and it's variants
>TWO SCARABS
>>
>halo
>good campaigns
kek
2 and 3 were pretty alright I guess
>favorite halo weapon
carbine
>favorite halo mp map
lockout

sprint is antithetical to the slow, lumbering game design that is unique to halo. I honestly don't know if it's a good addition or not, I just know it makes it feel less Halo.
>>
>>341743168
Sprint arguably improved Halo though. It's armor abilities that ruined it. This also included 5.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
reach or odst
halo 3
>favorite halo weapon
spartan laser
>favorite halo mp map
valhalla
the covenant or tip of the spear
>>
>>341738074
Armor abilities, and by extension sprinting, ruined Halo.
3 had the best system in the ability pick-ups as they added unique movement/combat options and punished camping or just skirting around the edge of the map in a vehicle since you weren't automatically given it.
>>
>>341743864
Wait, scratch that, this fucker
>>341743941
reminded me ODST exists.
ODST has the best Halo campaign.
>>
>>341743889

the armor abilities in H5 are fine though. they're just movement abilities and they're all equal starts with no loadouts.

fucking go play UT if you want to play FPS mechanics that are 20+ years old. oh yeah, it's dead i forgot because arenafags all like to talk about arenafag games but never fucking play them.
>>
>arenafags playing halo
u wot
if anything, they'd welcome to speed boost
>>
>>341745089

>speed boost

H5 sprint barely even increases movement speed and you can't shoot while doing it.
>>
https://youtu.be/SAwRp7Il4LY
>>
>>341743974
Armor abilities in Reach weren't that bad, and the ones in 4 didn't make me too mad it was really just the new pace of the combat, it felt like it was trying to emulate CoD, which worked in tandem with those armor abilities.
Reach may have started the AA nightmare but it at least kept the series' pace intact.
>>
>>341739020
Some youtuber, his channels been dead for months
>>
>>341738074
>favorite campaign
>favorite multiplayer
>favorite weapon
dmr
>favorite mp map
guardian
>favorite campaign level
the covenant
>>
>>341738074
Same fucking thread, nice originality
>>
>>341744786
>and they're all equal starts

This doesn't matter if a person has a problem with the added movements in the first place. If you can bounce around on your ass like the red devil would that improve Halo? Of course not. Sprint was a good addition but they went overboard with all the extra movements. Halo Online looks how modern Halo should play. Clamber can stay to but besides that no other movements are good.
>>
File: stock.jpg (25 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
25 KB, 400x267
>>341745942
>>favorite campaign
>4
>>
>>341745241
Is there any game you can shoot while sprinting? Nothing comes to mind.
>>
>>341745382
>Reach may have started the AA nightmare but it at least kept the series' pace intact.

Yep armor lock sure did a fantastic job of that...
>>
File: ae295851340be359.png (106 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ae295851340be359.png
106 KB, 480x640
>>341738074
>>favorite halo campaign
Halo CE

Halo 3

>>favorite halo weapon
Halo CE's pistol or sniper rifle

>>favorite halo mp map
Sidewinder

Can't say, I love too many of them. Halo CE's 2nd mission, Truth and Reconciliation, Silent Cartographer, 343 Guilty Spark, Keyes, The Maw, Halo 2's The Arbiter/Oracle, Delta Halo, Quarantine Zone, Uprising, Halo 3's The Ark...

I don't think sprint ruined Halo, what ruined Halo was a combination of design changes starting with Reach and a separation from the lore starting with ODST.
>>
>All these babbies saying it didn't ruin it
The whole fucking point of halo is that it was fair. If you were less skilled than someone in a gunfight, you weren't getting away. With sprint you can fuck up repeatedly and rob players of kills. It also fucks the map design
>>
>>341747269
you seem like the kind of guy that domes people to ragequit and knows how to grenade-throw weapons to himself
>>
>>341747284
Dual wielding was sacrificed for sprint. I preferred dual wielding even if it wasn't the best. It could have been improved in future games though.
>>
>>341745382
Yup moving like a turd in mud really kept that pace going.
>>
>>341738074
>https://www.strawpoll.me/10506713
>does sprint ruin halo?
1-3 never had sprint
gee ...I wonder...
>>
>no arena fps ever had sprint
>cs fucking go doesn't even have sprint
>halo has sprint
why...fuck halo it's fucking dead anyway. best halo player in the world quit for a reason
>>
>>341747676
Doesn't everyone? Halo's multiplayer is pretty easy.
>>
>>341748095
knowing nade spots was on a whole other level in h1. most people can't even doing it cs when theres thousands of videos out there showing them how. I highly doubt you can do it also anything after h3 doesn't even count as a halo game. h2a played more like a halo game than any of this newer shit
>>
File: giphy5434567.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy5434567.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
Halo 1
Reach for ranked, 3 for custom games
>favorite halo weapon
Rocket Launcher
>favorite halo mp map
Foundry just for that custom game potential
Halo 1:The Silent Cartographer

Tell me this isn't the best Halo track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnAfHodtPc
>>
>>341747749
Halo changed from being a jump while shoot game to sprint away if you are losing the fight game. Sprint was a huge game changer for better or worse.
>>
>>341748090
Well almost 100 people disagree with you.
>>
>Halo Wars has the traitional Halo design constraints in place + high def graphics

SEE 343 ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARDING

GO MAKE A POWER RANGERS GAME IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA DO.
>>
>>341748463
this. instead of using the environment/map to stay alive you have
>thrusters to say you from nades with the tap of a button
>sprint to save you from gunfire
even then everything is so spread out because of sprint you'll probably die because of the fast ttk from anywhere on the map anyway if someone gets the jump on you. it's literally cod and its fucking stupid
>>
>>341748571
ogre 2 hates halo 5. all he does is stream h1 in the halo 5 category and it always has the most viewers. you'd have to be fucking delusional to think halo isn't dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tksLPPPEoSY
on a side note halo 3 used to have 10 million unique players each month and halo 5 only has around 2 and it's under xbl top 10 where battlefront has more a lot of the time when it's only sitting at 10k players online
>>
>>341747284

if someone is getting away from you because of sprint you're bad. halo is and has always been about team shooting.
>>
>>341747269
>what ruined Halo was a combination of design changes starting with Reach and a separation from the lore starting with ODST

i can agree with this. the lore being raped infuriates me. such a great universe squandered in the games.
>>
File: tom hanks indignant.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks indignant.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>341748916

>muh twitch viewers

fuck off already. halo has lost a lot of casuals because the market is saturated. 10 years ago it was pretty much the only choice for console FPS. i play almost daily and never see the same people twice. it's got a very healthy population, and the best custom games ever.
>>
>>341749896
>halo has a lost a lot of casuals
gee maybe it's because halo 5 is simply a bad game that nobody wants to watch or play
they can't change a formula that was used for 9 years and expect nothing to happen. reach was bad, 4 was bad and so was 5
>>
>>341748665
One just has to look at the gameplay differences between these games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDtHSzffzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Dj3_8UcpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjeypJrxtQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os7biCUI9C0

Clearly there is a massive change in how all of these games play. 3 seems to have the floatiest jumps while 5 has the most movement options. 2 and 3 required more tactical engagements. Many times you were forced to fight or use the map to try and gain your advantage if you were at a disadvantage with nobody to help you.

Halo 4 and especially 5 have so much more movement options that only a fool would think the games haven't drastically changed. Again for better or worse.
>>
>>341750102

>halo 5 is bad meme

what's it like being a contrarian faggot? halo 3 babbies are the fucking worst.

what were you when halo 3 came out? 12?
>>
>>341750229
oh what the fuck ever
ttks are minor
if you were to compare h5 to all 3 original halo's it would easily be the one to stand out
>halo 1 and 2 literally had the same maps
>2 and 3 played almost identical while h3 had a shitty netcode

everything after 3 was shitty even though I preferred halo 2
>>
File: tumblr_nvq82lTsKX1r8n3ceo1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvq82lTsKX1r8n3ceo1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x587
>favorite halo campaign
2>ODST>Reach>1>3>5>4
But My favorite is 3
3>5>2>1>4>ODST
My favorite is 2 for the competitive side 5 is a close second, 3 for the actual ranking system
>favorite halo weapon
1's Pistol
2's BR
5's DMR
>favorite halo mp map
Sidewinder
2rd chapter in halo 3, the covenant breach UNSC stronghold. The ODST Hubworld if that counts.
>>
>favorite halo campaign
ODST
Halo 3 BTB Playlist
>favorite halo weapon
H2 pistols
>favorite halo mp map
Waterworks (H2)
Delta Halo (H2)

5 has been pretty fun, I still try to get in at least 1 game a day, and I really hope they don't fuck up firefight because Warzone is utter shit without it. Also needs more high quality, original dev-made maps for arena.
>>
>>341750442
>calls me an h3 babby
>likes h5
wat
>>
>favorite halo campaign
Halo CE
Halo CE
>favorite halo weapon
BR
>favorite halo mp map
Midship
assault on the control room

sprint absolutely killed small arena style maps so i'm not a fan.
>>
File: 68774643523.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
68774643523.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>341738074
I think sprint ruins the Halo style and it fundamentally changes how you play the fucking game.

If you are out in the middle of some retarded open area with your dick out and someone smarter than you has started shooting you with a more long range weapon then OOPS I'll just sprint behind a box haha I almost paid for a mistake.

People always fucking insist that sprint makes Halo faster when instead it doesn't change anything. When you give everyone the ability to sprint then it doesn't make the game more meaningful or interesting. Wow you get the ability to contest power weapons from spawn a couple seconds faster. Wow you get to get in a vehicle a bit faster by sprinting from spawn.

It's a shitty mechanic to add to Halo. Halo should focus more on positioning and out-skilling your opponent, both of which sprint doesn't contribute towards. Obviously sprint is fine in your call of duty whatevers because it's not about having a fantastic position and being super good because it's just there to get you to the action faster, cause nothing really matters in a call of duty environment in duels other then who shot the other person first?

Fuck
>>
>>341750102
also it's like if cs were to suddenly add sprint/ads and a whole bunch of shitty maps that nobody fucking likes along with an even worse ranking system where it matches silvers with mgs
WHAT THE FUCK U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN. you think people are going to play this new shit? no because people play cs for cs people play cod for cod and people played halo for halo but it's not even fucking close to being halo anymore
fuck off shills
>>
>>341743168
In 4 sprint was bad because you could take shots and keep on running not to mention recharge your shields.

All sprint does in 5 is make you look like a dip shit because the second someone shoots you you are forced out of sprint and lit the fuck up as you stand there with your dick on your hand.

Also can't regeneration while sprinting

If you were gud you would only use sprint when needing to get somewhere. Using it any where near a fight at onyx rank is literally a death sentence
>>
>>341751026
>All sprint does in 5 is make you look like a dip shit because the second someone shoots you you are forced out of sprint and lit the fuck up as you stand there with your dick on your hand.
it literally breaks maps. not a single 4v4 map from 1-3 would even work in h5. h5 is not halo
>>
File: Guts.jpg (61 KB, 408x473) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
61 KB, 408x473
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
>favorite halo weapon
Br
>favorite halo mp map
Guardian
Outskirts
>>
shills who like halo 5 are about 10 years late to the party, fuck off. halo is dead
>>
>>341749896
>Muh saturation

Fuck no

It saturated itself. Before the only game that was like Halo was...Halo. Now that's it's deformed itself it just blends into Battlefield, Call of duty blandness with a sprinkling of sci-fi. If I already was super into Call of Duty why the fuck would I play a game that's just a bit different.

Compare Halo 3 sales to fucking Halo 5. It's not because muh saturation it's that they are pandering to the wrong crowd.
>>
>>341750547
Yes but you cannot deny it unless you were biased. It isn't just about ttk. The older Halo games it is clear that sometimes you just cannot run away from the opponent. Meaning you had to move around the map in certain ways.

With all the added movement map maneuvering becomes less of an issue since all the new movement can do a lot of this work. Arguably map design becomes far more important in older Halo games since if there is a bad map the movement will have to go according to the bad map design. Basically what I'm getting is maps kind of don't matter nearly as much in later Halo games since sprint and in Halo's case all the jetpack boosters can close gaps for people, let them run away, let them chase, etc.

A good player in Halo 1-3 would absolutely destroy a poor player far more so than in the later games. The skill gap definitely lessened in later Halo's.
>>
>>341751106
having a map in halo 5 like warlock, midship, battlecreek, ivory tower, chillout, is impossible due to sprint. clamber could at least be worked around by making everything taller.
>>
>>341751661
>due to sprint
gee it's almost like sprint is bad or something
>clamber could at least be worked around by making everything taller.
but then...you can't even make the jumps can you? you do realize they were also an important part. it's hilarious because now instead of falling off a map (if it's even possible on said map) you have clamber to save you because halo 5 is bad
the ranking system is bad
the ttks are bad
the maps are bad
>>
File: 1376107257709.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1376107257709.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>tfw there is no multiplayer game currently like Halo 2 or 3 at all

Does anyone think 343 could turn things around? Or are they just gonna keep fucking up?
>>
>>341751026
>the second someone shoots you you are forced out of sprint

This sounds like a band aid trying to fix a missing limb. What an awful game balancing mechanic. At least Gears stopping power makes a lot more sense as a gameplay mechanic.
>>
File: 1465334534021.jpg (79 KB, 730x654) Image search: [Google]
1465334534021.jpg
79 KB, 730x654
>>341745260
That middle finger
>>
File: 1465404186142.jpg (30 KB, 393x437) Image search: [Google]
1465404186142.jpg
30 KB, 393x437
>>341738074
>Campaign
Reach
>Multiplayer
2 or 5 (though Reach has the best infection)
>Weapon
CE Magnum
>MP Map
Zanzibar
>Campaign level
Silent Cartographer, Long Night of Solace
>>
I wish ODST could have been a straight up tactical shooter.
>>
>>341750645

you're a faggot with shit taste.

i was 16 when CE came out and have played each and every Halo back to front.
>>
>>341750732

Spoken like someone who sucks dick at Halo games.

>grenade behind box
>boost out
>ded
>>
File: 1431740168233.gif (490 KB, 350x292) Image search: [Google]
1431740168233.gif
490 KB, 350x292
>Choosing anything but Halo1&2
>>
>>341754245
This is true. Playing a regular ODST instead of a Spartan II / III should have caused a different style of play, but we need to remember that Bungie has to cater to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>341738074
>>favorite halo campaign
>>favorite halo weapon
H1 Pistol
>>favorite halo mp map
Damnation
Truth and Reconciliation
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
ODST
>favorite halo weapon
Battle Rifle, SMG
>favorite halo mp map
Sandtrap
The Covenant
>>
>>341754926
Sprint isn't a skillful addition and is inherently defensive due to your inability to shoot, it empowers a defensive play style and minimizes punishment for bad positioning and awareness. Anyone that defends sprint in a game like Halo doesn't understand how it effects gameplay.
>>
>>341738074
I'd prefer if it wasn't there, but it doesn't do that much to worsen it. Hell, Halo 5's Arena multiplayer is pretty damn Halo. Big step up from 4's stupid scoring method, killstreaks and tidal wave of power weapons for doing nothing.

>Halo 2
>Halo 3
>DMR
>Valhalla
>The Covenant (Halo 3) alternatively The Heretic, I love that cutscene so fucking much.
>>
>>341752473
All they need to do is take 5's current state, add missing modes and BTB maps and you got Halo 6 with the best multiplayer ever made.
>>
>>341756375
Wrong, if you actually played the right way ,you would barely use sprint at all. Especially for running away, you should NEVER use sprint after getting shot.
>>
>>341749348
>has always been

This is wrong and it's really sad that people don't realize it.

There's a whole different, better side to Halo multiplayer and 99% of people don't even realize it because everyone started with H3.
>>
>>341756875
You're actually fucking bad if you think this, you stop using sprint as soon as you get to a safe position where the enemy cannot pursue you. The benefits from using sprint to get to a safer position out weigh fighting the enemy barring close range combat.
>>
Halo 1
Halo 1
Needler
Sidewinder
Gravemind
>>
File: Poor marty.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Poor marty.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
POSTING OBJECTIVE LIST OF BEST SONG FROM THE OST OF EACH GAME
>CE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrcIjlMhecI
>CEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U75haMQBKk
>2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1cdcsNhSPY
>2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86GM-17s-g
>3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_yMZ_6mbY
>ODST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33LGMafuJx8
>Reach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q4jWeo5oxA
>4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIJV8XrCEI
>5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPkVeWjXM
>>
>>341756875
>wants to add an ability that completely changes how maps are designed, but should "barely" be used

why
>>
>>341757303
Halo 4 and 5 dont even sound like Halo anymore.
They just sound like generic sci fi interchangeable "epics"
>>
>>341738248
>tfw I actually kinda like BDobbins
He's edgy as fuck but he entertains me in the same way Alex Jones' incoherent rants do.
>>
>>favorite halo campaign
ODST
>>favorite halo weapon
swordswordswordsword
>>favorite halo mp map
Guardian
Halo (CE)
>>
>>341757216
Getting shot while sprinting messes up your movement, if you didn't die before reaching a safe place is not because sprinting is broken, it's because the attacker wasn't skilled enough to kill you first. And like that other anon said, even if you get behind your "safe spot" you'll just get bombarded with nades while you wait 10 secs for your shield to start charging.
Just fuck off and start pretending you know anything about Halo MP.
>>
>Rock anthem
no
>Never Surrender
What the fuck anon
>Epilogue instead of overture
>The Trials instead of Light is Green, or Blue Team, the only memorable motiffs in the game

Either trolling or bad taste.
>>
Yes sprint ruined halo. It added another element that shifted focus away from gunplay to movement. i.e. dashing and clamber in Halo 5.

>Campaign
Halo 1

>MP
Halo 3

>Weapon
BR. H1 shotgun/DMR are close seconds

>Map
The Pit. Valhalla for BT

>Level
343 Guilty Spark
>>
>>341738074
>Halo 2'
Will always be the best
>Halo 5
some maps are shit, though the community made maps that they're adding in matchmaking is awesome.
>BR or SMG
>Standoff
>Truth and Reconciliation
>>
>>341757303
>Halo 4
>Not Solace, To Galaxy or Arrival
>>
>>341757891
Halo 3 was the end of good gun play in Halo anyway

>>341757303
absolutely terrible taste
>>
>>341758059
Halo 3 had the best armor, but holy shit the AR, BR and Magnum were absolute ass in that game.
>>
>>341757303
Not only is Never Surrender a terrible choice. It's probably one of the worst songs I've ever heard. It straight up sounds like something from the Newgrounds music section.

Why you chose this in a game with fantastic music blows my mind. That song wasn't even in the fucking game
>>
>>341757341
You're getting it wrong anon, sprint is useful just for getting faster from point A to point B, especially for objective modes. You should NEVER use it in combat scenarios like running away while being shot or chasing enemies.
>>
File: 343.png (175 KB, 854x437) Image search: [Google]
343.png
175 KB, 854x437
>>341758198
>Not loving shitty techno garbage
>>
>HALO ONLINE
HALO ONLINE
>HALO ONLINE
HALO ONLINE
>HALO ONLINE
HALO ONLINE
>HALO ONLINE
HALO ONLINE
>>
>>341758184
BR was good. You just had to lead your shots.
>>
File: fuckkkkk.jpg (30 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
fuckkkkk.jpg
30 KB, 540x521
>>341757303
god fucking damn it
i just thought of all the people ive lost touch with that i used to play halo with
weekends playing through halo 1 as a youngster
playing metropolis over and over in h2
custom games in halo 3 and the Pit king of the hill
Reach forge shenanigans, playing community made maps as we shittalked through midnight
then everything sort of trickled away, stopped talking to some people, then more, then more and more. Now i barely have any friends, rarely go out and never check facebook because i dont bother checking in with people. because nothings changed in years, and i have no drive to change
fuck man
>>
>>341738074
I
have
never
played
Halo
>>
>>341758602
Talking about gunplay no effectiveness. I mean satisfaction when shooting, sound design, and graphic design for weaponry

Halo 3 is by far the worse. Nothing is satisfying to shoot
>>
What do you Anons think of the new armors in halo 5.

For me, some of them don't look too bad, a lot better than halo 4's mess. Kinda wish they fix that weird wetsuit thing under all that armor. I think the problem before was because all the armor looked like plastic and were glowing in-game.
>>
>>341758827
There is usually no armor covering the genitals, abdomen or spine.

From that alone, especially when the armor is supposed to be utilitarian. It's all terrible.
>>
File: H5GMB_Armor_Nightfall.png (2 MB, 1056x2304) Image search: [Google]
H5GMB_Armor_Nightfall.png
2 MB, 1056x2304
>>341758827
They honestly look terrible. I kinda wish they had kept the ridiculous jolly rancher sheen on them that was in the original beta video as it gave them the same kind of action figure vibe as H3s character proportions had.
>>
>>341758827

About half of them are hideous. The other half are tolerable with a few that are nice. The problem is whoever is doing their art direction is a fucking cocksucker who needs to be necked.

At this point Spartans have more customization options than a goddamn Honda Civic which is retarded.
>>
>>341759026
I like the armors in halo 5. What I don't like is that jumpsuit thing they're wearing under that armor.
>>
>>341757837
>getting naded in a safe spot
Then it wasn't a safe spot you retard
>>
>>341756875
Nope, boost out of los, sprint away, engage from safe distance with br or dmr. Alternatively, boost out of los, sprint and climb into a hide hole, ambush pursuer.
>>
File: WE ANIME NOW.jpg (310 KB, 1082x700) Image search: [Google]
WE ANIME NOW.jpg
310 KB, 1082x700
>>341759431
The art director at 343 is a full on fucking weeb, that's the problem. All the art directors at bungie were huge weebs too, to the point where they literally made a "Not Ghost In The Shell" game but they knew how to reign in their weebiness.
>>
>>341758771
All weapons have their own unique sounds. And nothing being satisfying to shoot is nonsense. Watching grunts explode into methane never gets old.
>>
File: 343 tier armor design.jpg (152 KB, 1201x1091) Image search: [Google]
343 tier armor design.jpg
152 KB, 1201x1091
>>341759026
>>341758827
All Noble team's armor sets look great, there's also some good sets like Nightfall, Commando, Security, Centurion, EVA, Orbital, Mark IV, V and VI.
>>
>>341758771
The Carbine in halo 3 is the absolute best version of the Carbine in the series though. But you're right about everything else. I really hope they bring back the Spiker and actually make it feel good some time.
>>
>>341759719
Basically almost anything from previous halo games (excluding 4) will always be the best.

Not surprising. I wonder if 343i is aware most of their armor looks like shit or at least some of the devs.
>>
>>341759719
Are you really comparing alien anatomy with human anatomy? That's the opposite of an argument.
>>
>favorite halo campaign
>favorite halo weapon
plasma pistol
>favorite halo mp map
blood gulch or zanzibar
the silent cartographer
>>
>>341759528
He called it safe spot first.

>>341759596
Great plan except for the fact that you most likely have a low/empty shield against a fully/almost fully shielded pursuer. Do the math.
>>
>>341759629
Who designed the armor's for Halo Reach?
>>
>>341759719
That's halo2
>>
>>341759719
The difference between this and 343 design is those energy shields are strong enough to stop a sniper shot to the head.

3 shots from a br will kill a spartan.

No to mention
>they are fucking aliens
>>
File: halo_4_oceanic.jpg (435 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
halo_4_oceanic.jpg
435 KB, 1000x562
>>341758827
But Halo 4 had scuba gear
>>
>>341760015
>favorite halo campaign
>3

>on foot level
>on foot level
>vehicle missions for the rest of the game until Cortana (which isn't fun)

It didn't even feel like an FPS you spent so little time on foot
>>
File: GOAT helmet.jpg (159 KB, 403x540) Image search: [Google]
GOAT helmet.jpg
159 KB, 403x540
>>341760006
> implying this isn't the best helmet ever made
>>
>>341760102
Shields up by the time you reengage, and if you ambush someone it doesn't matter how much health you have, even overshielded your opponent should go down instantly.
>>
>>341760110
Marcus Lehto. Fun fact, one of the original designs for chief was rejected because the director of CE said it looked "Too anime" and Sheik Wang the art director was forced to make another one.
>>
>>341760012
I don't see the problem with comparing to be honest, but then again, i'm not sure if elites have their dicks in the crotch area.
>>
>>341760471
His helmet looks like it gets surround sound
>>
>>341760471
Looks like the Quake marine if he had downs and got shoryuken'd in the jaw.
>>
None of 5's maps are designed around Sprint, so yes.
>>
>>341760353
That's not true though
>>
>>341758771
Well I disagree with you. Halo 2 had a pea shooter feel. Still a fantastic game though. Halo 3 BR just needed less spread and better online netcode.
>>
It didn't single handedly ruin it but it certainly added to it's destruction
>2 prob
>3
>BR
>Guardian
>The Ark
>>
File: reach_27266667_Full.jpg (93 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
reach_27266667_Full.jpg
93 KB, 1024x576
>>341759629

Yeah. Say what you will about Reach's gameplay mechanics, but the art design was top-tier. Shit looked functional.
>>
>>341738074
Yes to sprint.

>favorite halo campaign
>favorite halo weapon
BR git gud
>favorite halo mp map
Valhalla for objective games, Lockout for everything else.
Silent Cartographer. All them glitches.
>>
>>341742820
>shooter game
>there are sequences where you can't shoot your gun

Higher base movement speed is better
>>
>>341738074
Shotgun in 1
Damnation
Two Betrayals

And no, Halo was ruined far before Sprint.
>>
>>341738074
Halo CE
Halo 3/2 (anniversary) I really can't decide
Eh, probably noodler
Sandtrap
Assault on the control room
>Favourite vehicle
Covenant Spirit, or Brute chopper for actual usable vehicle
>>
>>341746276
Titanfall
>>
File: Joseph Staten.png (121 KB, 386x357) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Staten.png
121 KB, 386x357
Can they seriously just bring Joseph Staten on to fix 343s mess? I know he doesn't really want to work on Halo anymore but fuck they really need him to slap some sense into them.
>>
File: h5_odst.png (2 MB, 1280x744) Image search: [Google]
h5_odst.png
2 MB, 1280x744
>>341758827
>>341759183
>>341759431
>>341759448
>>341759629
Best armor set ever made coming through.
>>
>>341761043

>can't throw grenades while your shooting
>le trash XDDD

Fucking idiot.
>>
>favorite halo campaign
Reach
At the moment I've been playing a lot of 5 and been loving it. Still have a lot of nostalgia for 3 and Reach though.
>favorite halo weapon
Plasma Caster
>favorite halo mp map
Sword Base
Midnight
>>
>>341761297
It's definitely the best looking in Halo 5. But those weird pouches on the side of the helmet are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>341760982
>having a lunch box for and arm pad.

Yeah, functional.
>>
>>341738074
It wasn't just sprint.

Elites speaking english was probably the first.
>>
>>341758827
They're awful, 4 and 5 are the same mess of overdesigned shit, honestly some of the worst armor designs I've ever seen in a game
>>
>>341761297
Best in 5, but that's like saying one piece of shit is less stinky than another piece of shit, it doesn't compare to the armors in 3 and Reach
>>
>>341760353
H3
Lvl 1 0% vehicle
Lvl 2 0% v
Lvl 3 80%v
Lvl4 10% v
Lvl5 0% v
Lvl6 60% v
Lvl7 40%v. also the best vehicle level.
Lvl8 0%v
Lvl9 50%v
>>
>>341761446
Those pouches are used to decompress air as well as regulate breathing. Their practical.
>>
>>341760102
>opponent chasing someone sprinting away
Nice to know you're bad, chasing is rarely worth it
>>
File: DUDE WEEB LMAO.jpg (172 KB, 900x1682) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEEB LMAO.jpg
172 KB, 900x1682
>>341761495
What do you mean anon? Isn't this just amazing? I mean just look at all those fucking unnecessary lines everywhere!
>>
>>341761757
They may be practical but their purpose isn't identifiable immediately. Theres not really any from a visual perspective for them to jut out so far.
>>
>>341738074
>Does sprint ruin Halo
I didn't like Halo 4 much, but Halo 5 looks much better. I don't think it ruined it, but I would much rather have the classic halo.

>favorite halo campaign
Halo 2
Halo 2
>favorite halo weapon
BR
>favorite halo mp map
Midship
Fuck I don't know the names of the levels. I was a mlgfag.
>>
Armor is Halo 5 is shit because it doesn't look utilitarian at all, just over designed garbage
>>
>>341761847
>Nice to know you're bad
Not really, i don't need to chase them if i kill them before they start running away.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
Halo 1 or ODST
Halo 1 PC
>favorite halo weapon
Sniper or Halo 1 Pistol
>favorite halo mp map
Blood Gultch or Sidewinder
Two Betrayals with Silent Cartographer as a close second. The opening city level in Halo 2 is bretty gud as well.
>>
>>341752473
Make 6 a Chief and Blue Team game, correct the story, add the missing features which include split screen and they should have the Halo series back on track but the only way that can happen is if they do a better job listening to the community.
>>
Sprint, in 4, did what a lot of people in the thread accused it of, which was encouraging a more defensive style of gameplay without any real repercussions. In 5, it's balanced the most it can be against the normal flow of the game without removing it entirely. Since one's shields don't recharge while sprinting, it's basically a free kill for the other guy. Aso someone whose invested a fuckton of hours into every Halo's multiplayer, it's nowhere near the game changer you think it is. But it does make it different, mostly through map design. Actual fights play out mostly the same though.
>>
>>341761852
the Armor parts are literally just glued on. And its not even covering the exposed areas!

Fucking D44M has better armor designs than halo 5 or 4.
>>
>>341761470

Nigger he's carrying OPERATNG equipment.

Fite me.
>>
>>341761852
God this triggers my ocd badly. Why have multiple plates or armor instead of one giant shin guard? I'm guessing the horseshoe is for good luck so that his enemy doesn't shoot him where his armor isn't. His suit's fucking riddled with holes, man.
>>
>>341762076
Only thing that looks good are armors from bungie era halo games.
>>
File: cell.jpg (69 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
69 KB, 736x1040
>tfw this edgelord 40 year old man stuck in a middle schoolers body made a better Halo song than the 343 composers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K577pk499Sw
>>
>>341761852
You just made me reminded me of the checkers skin, and the stupid pizza skin, god I hate Halo 5
>>
>>341738074
>does sprint ruin halo
yes, because they slow down the defaul movement speed even more
>campaign
>multiplayer
>weapon
BR/ Brute canon
>halo mp map
hard to say
>campaign level
i dont know
>>
D44M armors vs Halo 4/5 Armors

which one do you prefer?
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
Reach or 3
>favorite halo weapon
BR
>favorite halo mp map
Zanzibar
Halo 3 - The Covenant
>>
File: Tom_Salta.jpg (436 KB, 972x1215) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Salta.jpg
436 KB, 972x1215
>>341762816
Pretty sure it was mostly this guy, he had some experience with the Halo series after all.
>>
>>341746190
I put 4 at third. It's definitely one of the better campaigns (although sue me, I put it above CE). 3 and Reach are complete fucking garbage, just really really boring.
>>
>>341762816
It doesn't have the orchestra feel that halo is known for. Too technoey.
>>
>>341748463
I wasn't talking about Halo in general I was talking about Reach, I've should have clarified that, sorry. When I played Halos 1-3 campaign I felt fast running through the levels and blazing through Covenant and Flood with strafing and jumping. I couldn't do this in Reach because Bungie slowed down the movement speed and lowered the jump height for armor abilities. :/
>>
>>341762816
I like that edgelord.
>>
>>341761297
Yeah, but why can't we just have the secondary forehead stripe? Why does it have to have random white and bits of secondary splattered randomly?
>>
File: pacha arbiter.png (98 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
pacha arbiter.png
98 KB, 557x605
>>341762816
>4:35 onwards
Perfection
>>
>>341738074
>bullet sponge-like damage model

Is it even a debate whether or not sprinting ruins Halo? It should be obvious immediately to anybody familiar with the mechanics of the game that it does.
>>
>>341762259
Just blue team, but get rid of team revives and respawn. legendary in h5 was laughably easy.
>>
>>341763078
Halo 5 has this >>341761297
so i'll go with Halo.
>>
>/v/ suddenly likes halo

Back in my days /v/ absolutely hated Halo. What happened?

>inb4 /v/ is one person

No, literally everyone here hate Halo.
>>
File: 1435320471943.jpg (41 KB, 513x336) Image search: [Google]
1435320471943.jpg
41 KB, 513x336
I only played the first halo

>>341763591
>/v/ is a hivemind
>>
>>341763591
>Back in my days /v/ absolutely hated Halo. What happened?
10 years happened.
>>
>>341763591
You didn't have very many friends, did you?
>>
File: Riptor.jpg (369 KB, 668x695) Image search: [Google]
Riptor.jpg
369 KB, 668x695
>>341763262
Well yeah, it's for a fighting game so a fully orchestral soundtrack doesn't work that well. They tried it with Riptor and her theme is the worst in the game, despite her being best girl
>>
>>341747269
>what ruined Halo was a combination of design changes starting with Reach and a separation from the lore starting with ODST
I couldn't agree more after Halo 3 the lore went to shit. Not a fan of Halo 4 or 5 but if you remove all of the spinoff games the series actually makes a lot more sense, it's the main reason I hate prequels and interquels because they have the tendency to ruin the lore and canon of a series.
>>
>>341763692

Everyone in my country is a PC Gamer. Only Americucks played on xbox huge.
>>
>>341763718
That Nordic skeleton dude's theme would've been more appropriate. It's like a choir.
>>
>>341761171
Does it work well or does it ruin titanfall?
>>
>>341738074
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved
Assault Rifle from Halo: Combat Evolved
Blood Gulch from Halo: Combat Evolved
The Maw from Halo: Combat Evolved

>tfw you finally realize Halo's success was just a non-reproducible fluke
>>
>>341763668
the mass majority of /v/ used to dislike halo, to deny that is to prove that you're a newfag
>>
>>341763940
Spinals theme took them literally months to make though. I don't think they have the time. Even though Spinal has one of the best themes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdovlP7uwDw
>>
Does clamber ruin Halo?
>>
>>341763591
Halo used to be like the most popular game ever, of course the contrarians at /v/ pretended to dislike it, but now that it's just holding on to it's most dedicated fans it's okay to like it.
>>
>>341763992
It works very well.
>>
>>341764184
It depends on the map. Since they're adding classic maps, the flow of those maps gets ruined. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>341764184
I like to think so. It does what grenade jumping used to do but with no penalty.
>>
>>341761171
>>341763992
You need a special perk for run n' gun though.
>>
>>341764231
>Lemmons
Go back to /hg/ faggot
>>
>>341764184
Not really.
>but muh crouch skill jumps
There's still crouch jumping in Halo 5 and the stabilizer add even more depth to trick jumps.
>>
>>341738074
>Halo 2
>Halo 3
>Shotgun
>High Ground
>The 2 earth levels in Halo 2
>>
>>341764535
If you know who I am don't pretend you're not from /hg/ too, you go back nigger.
>>
>>341738074
CE
Reach (fuck you I liked it)
DMR
Blood Gulch
Two Betrayals
>>
>>341764409
That game had perks to???

God CoD introduced such cancer with perks.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
odst
3 then 2 then reach
>favorite halo weapon
sniper
>favorite halo mp map
blood glutch and rats nest
metropolis
>>
>>341765295
Yeah, you can see the perk we're talking about in this image.
>>
File: latest.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
....well it's not all bad with 343
>>
>>341765768
343 didn't even make H2A. Certain Affinity made the maps and multiplayer.
>>
halo 5 was not that bad
>>
File: ChiefHGN.jpg (110 KB, 553x686) Image search: [Google]
ChiefHGN.jpg
110 KB, 553x686
>>341738074

>favorite halo campaign
Halo CE
halo 3
>favorite halo weapon
Halo CE god tier Shotgun
>favorite halo mp map
Almost all maps from halo2/3 feel perfect.
The Maw, Las Fauces in my country,
>>
>>341766445
It's great if you pretend you're playing a weird anime shooter. That's what I do with every 343 game and they end up being alot more fun.
>>
>>341766445
Campaign is shit.
MP is god tier.
>>
>>341766771
But Halo was based off anime Mjolnir looked like the suit from the Starship Troopers anime.
>>
>>341738074
Sprint sucks, but there are worse things in Halo right now.
>>favorite halo campaign
ODST
H1
>>favorite halo weapon
H1 Plasma Rifle
>>favorite halo mp map
Derelict
Truth & Reconciliation.
>>
>>341738248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLlf4-QhTU

He mentions how when H4 and H5 do remakes of older maps they tend to be bigger to accommodate sprint and the thruster packs.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign

Reach. The slower gameplay wasn't all that bad, although DMR and armor abilities were the beginning of the end. The Armory is still the best in the series.

>favorite halo weapon
Shotgun. That shrill c'thunk when firing is always so satisfying to hear.

>favorite halo mp map
Headlong

343 Guilty Spark. The spooky forest, radar ghost blips all over the map, and the AWOL Marine really sold the whole Flood, especially after only fighting the Covenant until that point.

I don't think sprint ruined the game by itself, but it was a combination of catering to the CoD popularity with that, loadouts, killstreaks, ADS, etc. and raping the lore with 343's OC Donut Steel Spartans in 4 and 5.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
3/Reach, 3 was an overall improvement over 2, and reach spiced things up.
>favorite halo weapon
Halo CE Assault Rifle.
>favorite halo mp map
Blood Gulch for nostalgia, Wizard/Warlock on multi-team was my favorite.
couldn't say, maybe 343 guilty spark, had an atmosphere to it that was never really replicated, maybe slightly in the Oracle mission from 2.
>>
>>341745420
He posted a ton of videos last Thursday. You're not even subbed are you?
>>
>>341768437
>Reach. The slower gameplay wasn't all that bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGwN-m_2c6g

Armor Lock alone fucked the game up very badly. I actually got a deflection kill myself after being stuck with a plasma grenade. I deflected it back to the guy who threw it for an easy kill.

Reach sucked
>>
>>341769693
Not just Armor Lock, but Spartans being crippled so that every other Armor Ability seems more attractive. And the removal of powerups on default maps.
>>
>>341738074

>favorite halo campaign
ODST
Halo 3
>favorite halo weapon
DMR
>favorite halo mp map
Zanzibar
Long Night

Sprint didn't ruin Halo. 343 did. They caved to popular opinion and changed the core formula for Halo hoping to grab up more sales and to leech into other markets that it had no business being in.
>>
File: RIP 2001-2007.jpg (83 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
RIP 2001-2007.jpg
83 KB, 500x289
>>341738074
Sprint has been one of the main harbingers of death for the series. Loyal vets saw it as a cheap way to get CoD kiddies to buy the new Halo games, and CoD kiddies saw it as a cheap imitation of their favorite series. Instead of attracting more, they alienated everybody. Except for the usual sperglords who will jerk it to anything with the Halo name, you know, the kind every fandom has.

>favorite halo campaign
3 for gameplay, Reach for aesthetic.

2 / 3 / Reach

>favorite halo weapon
Halo 2 hitscan BR / Halo 3 projectile BR

>favorite halo mp map
16 player CTF on Sandtrap (the magic of which the newer Halo game's fail to capture time and time again)

Cortana on Legendary
>>
>>341770308
>Sprint has been one of the main harbingers of death for the series.
>reach is listed under favorite multiplayer
>>
>>341738074
>3
>3
>plasma launcher
>avalanche
>the covenant
>>
>>341770616
I-It's okay when Bungie does it!
>>
>>341770084
Of course that to anon.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
>favorite halo weapon
Sword
>favorite halo mp map
Lockout
The Covenant or Metropolis
>>
The Halo trilogy was great, it had something for everyone. 343 was given a universe with ultimate potential and they fucked it up.
>>
Opinions on SPV3 mod for Halo CE PC? This looks like what Halo should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLG7cGreD04
>>
>>341777031
I dislike that they nerfed the Pistol just to fit a BR and DMR into the game.
Also armor abilities.
>>
>favorite halo campaign
Halo 1
Halo 3
>favorite halo weapon
Spartan Laser
>favorite halo mp map
Lockout
The Covenant
>>
>>341769693
Armor Lock popping of stickies when you got stuck was the cherry on top of the shit pie. What a fucking stupid ability to have. Reach was pretty good imo if you remove AA.
>>
File: 1409738564224.gif (882 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1409738564224.gif
882 KB, 400x225
>>341738074
>>
>favorite halo campaign
Halo 2
Halo CE
>favorite halo weapon
Assault Rifle
>favorite halo mp map
Blood Gulch
Infinity

Halo 3 sucks
>>
>>341738248
I would have had an inkling of a feeling that /v/ would enjoy his rants since they're very much on point with the state of the AAA industry. He probably would go on /v/ as well.
>>
>>341738074
>favorite halo campaign
C.E.
>favorite halo weapon
Plasma grenade
>favorite halo mp map
Midship and all of its remakes
The Silent Cartographer
>>
>>341777668
you suck
>>
>>341777479
You can't just post something like this without posting source.
>>
>>341777178
>Also armor abilities.

Yeah this is definitely shit but I do like the effort put into this. If only we can get Halo 1-3 collection for PC with mod support. Can only be a dream only.
>>
>>341778660
I can appreciate the effort put into it, but the devs just don't like Halo in the same way I do and I disagree with many of their decisions.

Fuck them for removing the Assault Carbine
>>
>>341777479
I think she's some twitch bitch
>>
>>341778881
Fuck them for removing the Assault Carbine
I like the new carbine they added.

I think part of the reasoning for some of the decisions is because they probably want to put a little something for every halo fan. This is a smart thing considering how long they been working on this. At the very least the AA's can be ignored.
>>
>>341779338
Not the Covenant Carbine, I meant the UNSC weapon that was a pretty unique addition. It was removed because the AR and SMG already existed. It was on a few of their multiplayer maps.
>>
>>341745382
You have lost it, Jetpack completely destroyed the way every map played, armor lock was basically a pause button, and Reach's base movement speed was fucking Halo 3 tier because of sprint, and sprint was worse than in 4/5 because it was so fast and fucked with the map scale. it didn't 'keep the pace' intact at all, it murdered it.

Reach MP is the worst in the series by a long margin, at least at the level where people are competent and know how to abuse things.
>>
>>341738074
>Campaing
Reach
>MP
5 closely followed by reach
>weapon
DMR
>MP map
Spire
>Campaing level
Tied Long night of solace (reach) and Blue Team(5) . Space is my fetish.
>>
>>341779542
There a video of this gun? Never knew about it.
>>
>>341780103
Don't know of any off the top of my head, but it was a really fun weapon. It dealt bonus headshot damage, and stayed accurate enough if you tapped the trigger. You could hold the trigger and have the fire rate ramp up similarly to the Plasma Rifle, but at the cost of accuracy.
>>
>>341779542
Well never mind found this. Gun does seem pretty cool although over powered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfS1D2yMJQU
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.