[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha fucking EA never change >In a talk this week with IGN,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 27117227423_30c02a1c5d.jpg (65 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
27117227423_30c02a1c5d.jpg
65 KB, 500x361
Haha fucking EA never change

>In a talk this week with IGN, EA’s executive VP Patrick Söderlund discussed his wish to be the guy who found Rocket League, the indie success story about football cars. On Twitter, Rocket League’s design director has pointed out the irony in this: EA actually turned Rocket League down.

>For more of the happenings at E3 2016, check our homepage for the latest PC gaming news.

>Talking to IGN about the new EA Originals initiative, which aims to publish indie, Söderlund said: "Would I want to be the guy that found Rocket League? Yes. Would I want that to be an EA property? Of course I would like to. That’s [the idea behind EA Originals].”

>Seeing the story, design director at Psyonix, Corey Davis, tweeted the article (pictured above), revealing that EA could have indeed published Rocket League if they hadn’t turned them down in 2011.
>>
Reminder that there are still people on /v/ who buy EA garbage
>>
>>341735131
Who cares
>>
The only reason ea is still alivr is because of 30+ year old eurofags who like fifa, 25+ year old americunts who like madden and 12 year old fags who like battlefield

If they lost these franchises then they'd did out
>>
>>341736247
Its fun to laugh at people anon
>>
>>341736383
>FIFA/Madden/BF

That's probably more than half of the entire home console market.
>>
>>341736383
EA wont die because of that.
Battlefield might die out, but they have the monopoly on the most popular sports in every region of the world which means infinite money forever.

Its like they made a pact with the devil.
>>
>>341736383
Don't forget 20 year old girls who buy all the Sims expansions, tumblrettes who wish for the death of white heterosexual males and dudebros who have their own car as a facebook profile pic.
>>
>>341736565
>>341736535

I honestly struggle to see who still buys these games. I remember in the mid 2000s during high school how all my normie friends picked up sports games regularly when gayming went mainstream but in this day and age who really gets excited for yet another sports game?
>>
>>341736785
Its a habitual thing.
People were buying consoles for sports games since the SNES/Megadrive pretty much.

And with sports you also always have new generations of children growing up who buy that shit too.
So even if your highschool buddies dont buy those games anymore current high school kids buy them.
>>
>>341736945
I thought all the highschool kids these days were playing CSGO on their elite alienware laptops with only the finest of razer headsetd and mice

The only type of people inreally know that enjoy sports games these days are the middle class 30 year old married men like my cousin who can play the same game of fifa for 2 hours straight, so how are they still a thing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.