[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wew just saw that Monster Hunter Online has a fan english patch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: monhunYESPLZ.jpg (102 KB, 661x516) Image search: [Google]
monhunYESPLZ.jpg
102 KB, 661x516
I wasnt informed of this up untill now, hype levels are unreal.

why isnt monster hunter more popular?
>>
It is popular.

Online and Frontier are shit though
>>
>installing Chinese shit onto your computer

Five stars OP. Five stars
>>
any options except for emulating mfhu and 3rd portable on pc then? I dont want shitty consoles to play 1 good game
>>
>online is shit
>even if it were good it would still be exclusively on chinese servers so have fun with 300+ ping
>>
>requires vpn
>english patch is a botched mess
>game is nothing like actual monster hunter
>damage numbers
>horrible animations for everything
>grindy AS FUCK, WAY worse than frontier was
>chinese

yeah nah, not worth the time. Would be more interested in dangans dogma online but going through VPNs and having shit for latency is never acceptable to me. If crapcom doesn't want my money then fuck them.
>>
File: 1345527535773.png (26 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1345527535773.png
26 KB, 498x497
>>341731468
PPSSPP
>>
>>341731836
How do you think he was emulating mhfu and p3rd?
>>
File: 1345527535773.png (27 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1345527535773.png
27 KB, 498x497
>>341731893
PPSSPP
>>
>>341731836
ppsspp is cool but fighting the same monster 500 times in 3rd portable got boring. in mhfu even more. also the hitboxes oh god
>>
>>341732103
Give in to the 3ds
>>
>>341732420
Maybe MH5 will be on NX
>>
>>341732662
I miss MH on console.
>>
Ive olayed mho sincr last december, when it went open beta.

The game is better than the normal games in all aspects, except for 1:

You get up to 16 quests a day, after which you cant play. This is due to some bullshit chinese law which forces games to have limited daily playtime

16. Quests.

People dont realise it at first, since the beginner quests are exempt. But when u get to the actual MH content...

Good lord. What a shame
>>
Doesn't MHO infect your computer with some chinese malware when you download it? I don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>341732420
If I wasnt a lazy jobless faggot, I would buy a 3ds and 4u
>>
>>341732764
>The game is better than the normal games in all aspects, except for 1:
You are insane.
>>
>>341730695
A lot of people who are new to the franchise dont really know what to do or what the point is, the gaem is very vague and it's weird to play.

It's kinda like one of those games where you have to spend hours on the wiki first.
>>
>>341732839
Prove me wrong. It has superior hunter arts too.
>>
>>341732787
>>341732103

I played FU on the psp and emulated and on the Vita, and emulated P3rd for a long time too

Now I have a 3Ds for mh4u, put 30 hours in and got tired since its still exactly the same thing except gimmicky and low quality.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.