[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nier is supposedly made by the B-team and Scalebound by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: nier running.webm (678 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nier running.webm
678 KB, 1920x1080
>Nier is supposedly made by the B-team and Scalebound by the A-team
>Scalebound looks rather clunky and unpolished
>Nier looks extremely sleek and has some of smoothest animation work I've ever seen

how?
>>
Nier looks like more bayonetta shit whereas scalebound looks like platinum trying something different

Then again, I've never liked nier so I'm pretty biased when it comes to this argument.
>>
Tmnt and Kora looked amazing too... Then it came out
>>
>>341730414

Neither of thsoe games ever looked amazing, you could always tell they were pretty low quality
>>
Is this going to be a direct sequel? It looks fucking amazing. Will I have to play the first NieR?
>>
I had some major fucking fun with the transformers game.
>>
>>341730278
I'm a huge Nierfag and you're pretty much right.

Platinum is only there to do the heavy lifting of Nier. Above all else, it's still a Taro game, with all the weird sex shit, the depressing tone, and the shump bullshit.

Saito probably got Platinum and just say, "do your usual shit".

>>341730414
Korra looked like shit even in preview material. Actually, all Activision Platinum games are kinda ass. Transformers being good is actually the exception.

>>341730573
Taro games are always set so far apart from each other, to the point where it's not mandatory to play any of the previous games.

If you wanna jump in straight on, feel free, but you're still missing out on playing a great(but flawed) game.
>>
>>341730750
What genre is the original Nier?
>>
>>341730021
Stop
>>
>>341731110
What genre isn't it?
>>
>>341731110
action rpg
>>
Nier is gonna have no content just like all the other B team Plat titles
>>
>>341731307
Nier is not a platinum game.
>>
File: pretending.png (208 KB, 616x675) Image search: [Google]
pretending.png
208 KB, 616x675
>>341731395
>>
>>341731395
Might want to fact check that, anon.
>>
>>341731504
>>341731539
I see your shitposting proceeds you. Platinum is making the combat. The rest is Cavia. It's a Yoko Taro game before anything else
>>
>>341731307
Taro is in charge of it, Platinum is behind the gameplay.
>>
>>341731307
B team Platinum games funding is a bag of chips and a couple cans of beer because Activision.

This is published by Square Enix, and Directed by a madman who happens to have friends in high places, which is why he get to make as many games he did in the first place.
>>
How mad will /v/ be when the game turns out to be fantastic?
>>
>>341732281
Depends how many gold face posters it spawns
>>
>>341732281
Taro fans will rejoice, Hopefully, platinum fans can also find enjoyment in the game, and experience Taro's bullshit for the first time

Shitposters and Console warriors will falseflag and go nuts the first few weeks of release, and they'll jump to the new big thing.
>>
>>341730750
NieR isn't on the PSN right?
>>
>>341731307
They already confirmed that it would have sidequests, items, weapon upgrading, weapon stories, and world hubs just like the original NieR. Did you actually watch the streams/read the news, or are you just trying to flame?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.