[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 9032.jpg (83 KB, 960x527) Image search: [Google]
9032.jpg
83 KB, 960x527
Time Breakers when?

Gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwFi-FZ_qw
Unhelpful interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1BpKt1U6Ps
>>
>>341720545
>Have all these awesome scenarios
>Shitty reliance on automatic fighting

So close. I wish they'd finally figure out how to make a satisfying DB game
>>
>>341720701
>automatic fighting

"I suck at Xenoverse and never did PVP" the post
>>
>>341720751
>hit combo
>game gets 3 hits in for me as a reward

Yeah nah m8
>>
I want to tongue Bulma's butthole
>>
>>341721172
>>hit combo
>>game gets 3 hits in for me as a reward

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>341721378
>>341721172
I don't think he's actually played the game.
>>
>>341721474
Thats what I was thinking, literally every physical hit requires input, what the fuck drugs is this guy on?
>>
>still same shitty pastgen engine
>still same blocky shinny models
>destructible environments still disappearing
>still shitty ps3 textures and shitty combat system
dropped like a bomb
they should go for unreal engine 4, fully destructible environments, 60 fps and decent non flashy character models at lest
>>
>>341720545
Towa desperately needs a dick
>>
>>341720545
I have a question for the DBZ community. Did you guys all meet somewhere, someday and designate some member to be the official OP of all DBZX threads? Because it's painfully obvious that the majority of these threads are being made by the same individual. The OP's MO is a pattern that typically include a formal subject, a generic image, a quick message concerning the game, followed by one or two links to related videos. I mean we see plenty of threads about Zelda these days but their OPs don't all follow an identical formula. There's a certain unnatural, inorganic nature to DBZX threads I've noticed that I find disconcerting.
>>
>>341722545
People tend to use the same format.
Its a holdover from when DBXV had a general thread, but right now there's so little info and stuff that I doubt OP (and everyone else) thinks it needs a general.
>>
>>341722545
I've literally never made a Xenoverse 2 thread before. I did make some Budokai tournament threads in the past but that's about it when it comes to Dragon Ball.
>>
>>341721518
>>341721474
>>341721378
See >>341720545

>hit input
>game goes on rails to do flashy looking combo
Trash
>>
>>341722545
are you retarded? a lot of people on /v/ likes to talk about dbz and dragon ball games in general
that's it
take your fucking shill meme somewhere else you fucking memelord
>>
>>341722723
But thats wrong.
X and Y are mixed into combos.
Are you referring to the skills? (Striker and Ki Attacks)
If so; you're a massive retard for not being able to explain your point.
>>
>>341722785
Are you an idiot?

The chase sequences are literally on rail cutscenes, retard
>>
>>341722757
Who said anything about shills? That was all you. Why are you so defensive and touchy about the shill subject, bro? And by the way there's no such thing as a "shill meme," because shills actually aren't a meme. They're real and pretty much everybody with a basic-functioning brain knows it by now. I know it. Is that why you want me to leave?
>>
>>341723037
1/10
I don't see a reason why are you wasting your time on a dead dbz thread
protip, click the catalog and sort threads by replay count and see how many people are talking about other games
are you going to do something about it?
>>
>>341723319
>1/10
I'm not trolling you, retard. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are trolling you. It's not the same thing.
>>
>>341723574
0/10
try harder next time
>>
Nevermind that shit.

Post What Ifs.
>>
>>341722938
>The chase sequences are literally on rail cutscenes, retard

What chase sequences?
Are you talking about a different game?
>>
>>341723770
good broly joining the z team
goku never hit his head
>>
>>341723949
Best I can think of is Ultimate Tenkaichi which was literally what he's talking about (push a button and get a predetermined attack sequence that is the same every time) but that has nothing to do with Xenoverse so I'm confused. He might just be a little touched in the head.
>>
>>341723949
I think he means the Z Burst Dash and Dragon Dashes that happen in the combo. Each of those are just flavour to a combo though, you still need an input for it to even occur.
>>
>>341723961
Doubt they wil do Dragonball stuff. I mean, imagine how pathetically weak our character would have to be for that.
>>
>>341721668
It will be 60fps
>>
WHERE IS TAINO
>>
>>341724147
Not to mention you can cancel out of a combo and do something different. It's not like you have to do the same combo every time once you've started it.
>>
>>341723770
Final boss is Super Saiyan God Broly
>>
>>341720545
So it's the same fighting system? Who ever hits first juggles them around? Why can't they make a better use of that stamina bar? How bout you can wail on each other using different techniques till you or your opponents stamina reaches zero and then you can juggle them around.
It's just so dumb you get stunned by the first combo.
>>
>>341724339
Dead. Janemba raped her to death with spike that turned into a dildo but sadly then turned back into a jagged rocky spike.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.