[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new Zelda looks great, can't wait to play it on my PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 9f5705e27da5fbd267b7ab8af6c89b4a.jpg (543 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9f5705e27da5fbd267b7ab8af6c89b4a.jpg
543 KB, 1920x1080
The new Zelda looks great, can't wait to play it on my PS4
>>
>>341719840
Why did you say "the new zelda" but then post a picture of the new Farcry?
>>
>>341720232
>heeey giant robot monster maaaan
OP is just a 13yo faggot.
>>
>>341719840
This is a good post.

IF nintendo came out with a new console and basically had a blonde version of aloy calling it zelda: 2100 or something like that.

Nintendogs would lap that shit up and declare it was the best game ever.
>>
>>341719840
It does have dungeons?
>>
>>341719840
>>>>>zelda
>>>>>>good
>>
>>341722798
>throwing shit at the game series who single-handed established the way of creating 3d action games.

What a pleb.
>>
>>341724424
But if we look at zelda objectively. It's a shit game.

The graphics are extremely sub-par to anything released in 2016.

The game's story is pretty infantile.

The character is bland, the enemies are bland thematically.

As always the mechanics are a bit above average, but still subpar to say dark souls.

Literally Zelda is the Nostalrius of modern gaming. Cucks that played it when they were 5 take it to be some 'legendary' gaming experience.

If you'd never heard of zelda benfore, and I came to you and starting shilling this shit graphic children's game about a blonde faggot.. you'd tell me to grow up and play a real game.

Zelda is a fuck. This is truth.
Infact he is not just a fuck, zelda is the fuck. The prime FUCK of the gaming industry and must be destroy.
>>
>>341719840
>>341720454
Dejavu
>>
>>341724861
I don't know who that is, but they need to stop shilling this dirty boy zelda.

I've had enough of hearing how this cunt is growing pubes or some shit and we gotta play a game about it.

I've had enough you hear?
>>
>>341719840
What happened to Ganon? When did he become a girl?
>>
>>341720454
Has Nintendo ever made a generic third person bow shooter ?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.